PDA

View Full Version : Game Packs on XBL Marketplace, Good? or Bad??

SpitfireSpud
10-30-2012, 08:19 AM
Okay, there are 2 packs on the marketplace on Xbox Live, I just noticed today... What do you think? good or bad?

One of them is to unlock everything that is available right up to level 50... another pack unlocks all the customisation for the characters...

what are your thoughts? Below is the description for the 2 packs!!

The Assassin's CreedŽ III Gameplay Pack grants immediately unlock access to all gameplay elements, disregarding your current level. This pack contains all sets, abilities, perks, streaks and bonuses.

The Assassin's CreedŽ III Appearance Pack grants immediate unlock access to all appearance elements for levels 1 through 50. This pack contains all the character customization, weapons, moves and all of the PLAYER PROFILE emblem symbols, patterns, and patron pictures.

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I definitely wont be getting either, my favourite part of the multiplayer was levelling up and unlocking the perks, abilities etc and i never really used the customisation at all. I can see why they did it, it's a way to get more money for basically nothing on Ubisoft's part. I don't have a huge problem with other people buying it though, the noobs running round with the end-game stuff could get pretty frustrating close to launch when everyone else is still on the basic stuff.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:18 AM
It's an expected thing these days -some people like to unlock all MP items in a game, with no real effort..

If you don't want too - you don't have too - just play the game and work hard ;)

Official statement:

“The Erudito Credits are a new way of unlocking content in ACIII Multiplayer.
People who have little time can use Erudito Credits as a shortcut to unlock game items from level 1 to 50 (excluding Prestige levels and relics rewards). This is not mandatory, all items sold in Erudito Credits are also available in Abstergo Credits and can be unlocked through normal progression like previous years.”

There are a couple of threads already about this - and it should really be in the Multiplayer Forum - since it's MP unlocks ;)

Locking thread due to being a repeat.