PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel like a predator?

WarrriorPoet
10-30-2012, 05:20 AM
How many gamers are living out there Predator fantasies through this game? Moreover, do you think they will be able to make a 3rd person Predator game where it hunts and traverses through the jungle? The same way Connor traverses the forest?

scooper121s
10-30-2012, 07:10 AM
Once the game mechanics for it become more common, I see no reason why there won't be.

Silhouelle
10-30-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm still hoping they'll offer a Predator costume as dlc. They had Raiden's suit in AC:B (from MGS4), MGS4 had Altair's clothes. You could get an 'assassins box' in MGS: Peace Walker (which you could do leaps of faith into ^_^) and so on. So hopefully they make a deal with whoever and get a Predator suit into the game... however unlikely.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm still hoping they'll offer a Predator costume as dlc. They had Raiden's suit in AC:B (from MGS4), MGS4 had Altair's clothes. You could get an 'assassins box' in MGS: Peace Walker (which you could do leaps of faith into ^_^) and so on. So hopefully they make a deal with whoever and get a Predator suit into the game... however unlikely.
It would be unlikely, since you know, those outfits were put into the game itself... Not added.