PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed 3 and AC3: Liberation Exclusive Cross Content Detailed

jerkchickenpiz
10-30-2012, 03:18 AM
In lieu of offering a discount of any sort when you purchase both Assassinís Creed 3 on PS3 and Assassinís Creed 3: Liberation on PS Vita, Ubisoft and Sony have decided to offer you some exclusive cross content.

On the PlayStation 3 side of things, you can expect an exclusive Assassinís Creed 3 wallpaper, with the PS Vita getting a quartet of bonuses, which include the following:

Aveline can use Connorís trademark Tomahawk
Special multiplayer character to give you an edge on PS Vita
Instant upgrade to Avelineís ammunition pouches
An entire mission playable as Connor
In order to actually access these extras on Assassinís Creed 3: Liberation, you must go through the following process:

Turn on both systems.
Start the game.
In the Main Menu, choose ĎExtras.í
Tap on ĎConnect to PS3ô system.í
Wait for the consoles to communicate.
You will be notified that your content is available to use.
Will you be buying one or both of these Assassinís Creed 3 games tomorrow? Let us know in the comments section.

C3G Jester
10-30-2012, 03:26 AM
Wow I say this is a bit spoilerish. Announcing the exclusive mission DLC to the PS3 players is kinda spoilerish. Some people dont want to know what it is or if its connected to something. Post this in the right section Tips and Hint

Jexx21
10-30-2012, 03:31 AM
We already knew about this a long time ago.

Black_Widow9
10-30-2012, 03:38 AM
It doesn't actually give you details about anything especially the mission so it is ok to leave up. Those that have purchased both will be able to know how to make this happen. ;)

Erik_Digital
11-05-2012, 04:55 AM
How is the exclusive wallpaper accessible? I can't seem to find it. I have connected my Vita and PS3 (both via Assassin's Creed 3), but still no luck.

gamble79
11-07-2012, 07:34 AM
How is the exclusive wallpaper accessible? I can't seem to find it. I have connected my Vita and PS3 (both via Assassin's Creed 3), but still no luck.

Same here. I have looked all over and cant seem to find an answer or where its located on the PS3.