PDA

View Full Version : Improve Weapons

Layytez
10-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Does anyone know if they have mentioned us being able to improve our weapons ?

tjbyrum1
10-30-2012, 01:47 AM
You can buy new weapons, yes.

Multiple tomawhawks, daggers, pistols, and swords were available in the video I saw. He also had a rack lined up with muskets, but I wasn't sure what the deal was there.

DavisP92
10-30-2012, 01:52 AM
You can buy new weapons, yes.

Multiple tomawhawks, daggers, pistols, and swords were available in the video I saw. He also had a rack lined up with muskets, but I wasn't sure what the deal was there.

I don't think that's what he was asking, i think he meant upgrades to the weapons. Like upgrade the hidden blade

Layytez
10-30-2012, 01:53 AM
I don't mean buy. I mean actually improve your weapons ala Skyrim. Ive gotten two pistol holsters and a capacity upgrade but nothing for damage etc.

DavisP92
10-30-2012, 02:27 AM
I don't mean buy. I mean actually improve your weapons ala Skyrim. Ive gotten two pistol holsters and a capacity upgrade but nothing for damage etc.

I remember that you can upgrade the bow (quiver capacity) and there are adjustments to the hidden blade. other then that I don't know

xXRyzonXx
10-30-2012, 02:47 AM
I remember that you can upgrade the bow (quiver capacity) and there are adjustments to the hidden blade. other then that I don't know

What kind of adjustments, without spoiling anything?

C3G Jester
10-30-2012, 03:30 AM
Dude if u want to upgrade ur weapons and such, I suggest Mass Effect 3 or go back to Skyrim cuz this is Assassin Creed. Not Assassin Sim.

DavisP92
10-30-2012, 04:10 AM
What kind of adjustments, without spoiling anything?

I'm not sure, all i know is Alex Hutchinson said there was hidden blade adjustments.

Dude if u want to upgrade ur weapons and such, I suggest Mass Effect 3 or go back to Skyrim cuz this is Assassin Creed. Not Assassin Sim.

AC has had upgrades to the arsenal, although they were small when compared to other games. I'm sure AC will sooner or later move down to having more RPG elements. Especially since there used to be a rumor about an Assassin's Creed MMO being made (don't know if they are still making it)