PDA

View Full Version : Bloody tired of being assassinated in ACR!

Razer1195
10-30-2012, 01:16 AM
I am so bloody tired of being assassinated by other agents in Assassins Creed Revelation, everywhere I go I get killed, I never get missions, so I canīt hunt down any of the agents, and when I do, the guy Iīm supposed to kill kills me.

Itīs not about skill, Iīve tried to assassinate by sitting on a bench, hiding in a wagon, standing with others, jumping from roof-tops(and brake my legs). disguised, decoys, even the most obvious one, going berserk and rush at the target, and never get anywhere, when the gameīs over, some agents has somewhere around, hm I donīt know 5000-10000 points whilst I have puny 250-400 points.

The Multiplayer is almost impossible, the game modes confuses me, I have no idea of what to do or when to do it, and here comes the best part, when Iīm hunted, I walk like a lazy snail, my character never runs, jumps between poles, lift with "elevator", or anything, itīs like being hunted by a lion whilst youīre wearing shoes weigh tones.

If no-one explains why the Multiplayer is crap Iīm going to stop with AC for good!

Anykeyer
10-30-2012, 06:57 AM
If no-one explains why the Multiplayer is crap Iīm going to stop with AC for good!

Please do.
You really expect someone to expain basic controls?

AntiChrist7
10-30-2012, 10:39 AM
I dont want him to stop with AC MP. If he really is that stupid/ crap at MP, being with him in a game is an additional 2000 points

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 10:49 AM
MP isn't crap (not in the way you mean anyway), you just suck. 250-400 points should be how many points you are getting per kill, not per match. If you have the lowest score then you should not even be getting targeted.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2012, 12:01 PM
I honestly load it up every now and then, I get around a thousand per match... I don't even try that hard.

Razer1195
10-30-2012, 02:35 PM
But seriously, I have played through the entire ACR and ACB twice(each), I know the controls like the inside of my pocket, but for some reason my agent just want to walk like if he couldīnt walk faster thatīs what frustrates me, itīs technically like being the duck in duck hunt but moving in the speed of a snail.

FourTotal
10-31-2012, 04:16 PM
lmao. You are cannon fodder mate.

Through the game twice and still cant play the game? Something is fishy and it aint the cheesy stuff between your toes. I suggest if its the MP portion you are playing to stop since its not fun for you and will give you a coronary.

Razer1195
10-31-2012, 08:04 PM
I just want to know why Iīm not starting to bloody running when I press the sprint key when Iīm hunted!!!

AntiChrist7
10-31-2012, 08:26 PM
because you have to hold it, just like in SP?

Razer1195
10-31-2012, 08:35 PM
I do hold it in(to note I have not changed any control settings)

Anykeyer
11-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Oh, cmon. You had more than enough time to check your control settings. I remember some differences between SP and MP, dont remember exact details because I reconfigure controls to my tastes, It also starts to count mouse buttons from 0, so your right mouse button should be labeled as mouse 1.