PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 - Freedom Edition Question.

zecruz69
10-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Hey guys,

today i got my AC3 Freedom Edition game :D but i cant seem to find the Uplay Passport!. Anyone knows it is not included? or just missing?

im3jia
10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Have you checked inside the AC III game box?

DUBBLEJD182
10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
It's usually in the game box behind the manual, oh and jealous by the way lol :p

zecruz69
10-29-2012, 09:17 PM
yes, i looked in all of the obvious places, i had the other games collectors editions and such, but to my surprise i cant seem to find ANY code on the box, game box, game Extra box, i even looked in the Connor figure, but theres no code to be found :(

@ Dubble JD No7 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1340934-Dubble-JD-No7) hehehe mate, i never expected it to arrive today (my bday) but it did, unfortunately it seems i cant play online and get the uPlay bonuses :(

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
The uplay code is on a large voucher inside the sealed game case.

You should still be able to play online - only your level will be capped and not all modes will be available.

If its missing you need to contact ubisoft support with proof of purchase.

im3jia
10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Contact Ubisoft support.... in a few days, they are probably busy right now :)

zecruz69
10-29-2012, 09:21 PM
The uplay code is on a voucher inside the sealed game case.

If its missing you need to contact ubisoft support with proof of purchase.

ok mate, ill follow your signature links to support :) thanks for the help :D

C3G Jester
10-29-2012, 09:40 PM
yes, i looked in all of the obvious places, i had the other games collectors editions and such, but to my surprise i cant seem to find ANY code on the box, game box, game Extra box, i even looked in the Connor figure, but theres no code to be found :(

@ Dubble JD No7 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1340934-Dubble-JD-No7) hehehe mate, i never expected it to arrive today (my bday) but it did, unfortunately it seems i cant play online and get the uPlay bonuses :(

Dont tell me you broke ur statue lol.

IM SOOO JEALOUS. Gotta wait till 11 to pick mine up in the morning GAHH

zecruz69
10-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Dont tell me you broke ur statue lol.

IM SOOO JEALOUS. Gotta wait till 11 to pick mine up in the morning GAHH

hehehe not really mate :) My English isnt my 1st language so some mistakes happen :)

freakbogard
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Hi I live in Portugal. Got my Assassins Creed 3 Freedom Edition yesterady and the uplay passport is nowhere to be found also. Where can i contact ubisoft support???

Thanks.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Links are in my signature.

Neo00_85
10-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Same country same problem... start to think all freedom editions in Portugal are missing the code :P

reddragonhrcro
10-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Huh similar thing happened to my RE6 Steelbox Edition,didnīt come with the pre-order DLC code and still didnīt recive it from the shop.

lHomeGamer
10-30-2012, 11:20 PM
I donīt have nothing, and i brougth the ac3 freedom edition and i donīt have the passport or the extra content, i want to play
i live in portugal

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Guys please contact Ubisoft support - with proof of purchase, such as your email order confirmation or a scan of your till receipt.

Links to support are below, please make sure you have checked the packaging completely before contacting them though!

lHomeGamer
10-31-2012, 11:40 AM
i will do that but your links send me to spain and i'm not spanish, who should i contact in portugal or i have to contact support in spain or UK
this never happend to me first time
by the way the is magnificent and the bugs that people talked in the internet i dont see them, i only saw one bug yet

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 11:49 AM
i will do that but your links send me to spain and i'm not spanish, who should i contact in portugal or i have to contact support in spain or UK
this never happend to me first time
by the way the is magnificent and the bugs that people talked in the internet i dont see them, i only saw one bug yet
Hi There,

The site should detect your IP - so may refer you to your local office for the region.

www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com)

or click the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the forum - or visit www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com) and select support from there.

DarkHiken
10-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Ubisoft support is not working!!!

Always the same message "https://secure.ubi.com/register/Error.aspx"!!!

Where can I get some answers regarding the missing contents of my ACIII Freedom Edition???! i.e. DLC codes and manual???

As per my retailer "FNAC", all the editions that they received are missing the above mentioned!

Awaiting your soon reply on this matter!

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Ubisoft support is not working!!!

Always the same message "https://secure.ubi.com/register/Error.aspx"!!!

Where can I get some answers regarding the missing contents of my ACIII Freedom Edition???! i.e. DLC codes and manual???

As per my retailer "FNAC", all the editions that they received are missing the above mentioned!

Awaiting your soon reply on this matter!

it is working for me - www.support.ubi.com

Or

you can try calling them [charges apply]

Full list of support sites and numbers here:

http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

DarkHiken
10-31-2012, 03:22 PM
It works... Until I try to ask something...

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 03:26 PM
It works... Until I try to ask something...

Have you cleared your internet browser cache ? - or tried a different browser?
If you have and you still can't use the Website - I can only suggest you call them?

Support are the only people able to resolve this - or - your retailer.

Neo00_85
10-31-2012, 04:29 PM
all editions sold by fnac.pt didn't come with the codes, Ubisoft Support can't do nothing they tell us to contact our retailer...

FNAC.pt already knows the mistake and is already trying to solve the problem... all codes will be sent by mail to all who ordered the specials edition as soon they have the codes.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 04:39 PM
all editions sold by fnac.pt didn't come with the codes, Ubisoft Support can't do nothing they tell us to contact our retailer...

FNAC.pt already knows the mistake and is already trying to solve the problem... all codes will be sent by mail to all who ordered the specials edition as soon they have the codes.
Glad your retailer is working with ubisoft to fix the issue.

RaThorr
10-31-2012, 04:49 PM
hey!
I managed to buy a Hungarian and Czech version of this game, this because I study in Budapest. I am wondering if there is a possibility to have another language on this game, download something or anything I can do so that I can enjoy this game the way it is supposed to be enjoyed!! Please help me, ACIII fan in need of assistance. I have it on ps3 btw

danielricardo15
10-31-2012, 06:38 PM
Í am Portuguese aswell, and i also bought my AC3 : Freedom edition in my retailer "FNAC.pt", my game donīt have any sorts of vouchers with the online pass and the dlcīs, i would like to know how is this gonna get fixed, i payed 100€ for my edition, i think we deserve some support for this, an employee from Fnac told me that they tried to reach Ubisoft to somehow fix this serious problem, and no feedback was coming from Ubisoft, im very disappointed with this issue, so please Ubisoft fix this problem quickly because if you donīt do nothing about this , your image is gonna be tainted because of this.
And i also want to know how to get the keys that i deserve!

I love Ubi , and i love AC, because of that i bought Freedom Edition.
Much love, Portugal

CalKlein
10-31-2012, 07:12 PM
My query is slightly different

When I Preordered the freedom edition it mentioned a lithograph, I cant seem to find it in my package or mention to it on the box

Should I contact support?

Neo00_85
11-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Í am Portuguese aswell, and i also bought my AC3 : Freedom edition in my retailer "FNAC.pt", my game donīt have any sorts of vouchers with the online pass and the dlcīs, i would like to know how is this gonna get fixed, i payed 100€ for my edition, i think we deserve some support for this, an employee from Fnac told me that they tried to reach Ubisoft to somehow fix this serious problem, and no feedback was coming from Ubisoft, im very disappointed with this issue, so please Ubisoft fix this problem quickly because if you donīt do nothing about this , your image is gonna be tainted because of this.
And i also want to know how to get the keys that i deserve!

I love Ubi , and i love AC, because of that i bought Freedom Edition.
Much love, Portugal

daniel a fnac.pt já esta a tratar do assunto e vai enviar os códigos para todos assim que eles chegarem por email....tem um pouco de pacięncia