PDA

View Full Version : Hi question for new player about white outline.

Hatchepsut13
10-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi I saw alot of videos for this game assassins creed 3 and in every video the enemy or a person you are "engaged" with has a white outline surrounding their body.
My question is do you know if we can turn this feature off in the game menu???

Thanks for any help!

DavidPage
10-29-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi I saw alot of videos for this game assassins creed 3 and in every video the enemy or a person you are "engaged" with has a white outline surrounding their body.
My question is do you know if we can turn this feature off in the game menu???

Thanks for any help!

Probably not as it's the targeting system... In the previous games there wasn't an option to turn it off...

DavidPage
10-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Just to clarify that I've not played the game yet (tommorow), but that is what I am assuming as it's vital in combat...

Hatchepsut13
10-29-2012, 06:54 PM
ok thanks for the help mates.

C3G Jester
10-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Im sure u cant turn it off. I will find out more tomorrow. But yeah its vital in combat. without it, you might be fighting the wrong person lol since the white outline keeps u focused on 1 enemy.

tjbyrum1
10-29-2012, 07:00 PM
It's not much a big deal, it's just a mechanic to show that you're engaged with that person.

C3G Jester
10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
It's not much a big deal, it's just a mechanic to show that you're engaged with that person.

Sometimes it is annoying though. Say I attack this guy and the other guy is about to attack me. Once I swing my weapon, I cant change to him. It keeps too focused on one guy unless u get hit then it breaks the focus and lets u pick another one. At least that happens with me so thats why I mostly stay in Counter Attack stance. Im trying to learn how to do it just like the pros. attack then use the counter attack the minute the guy is about to strike on you. Its just hard for me to learn that

tjbyrum1
10-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Sometimes it is annoying though. Say I attack this guy and the other guy is about to attack me. Once I swing my weapon, I cant change to him. It keeps too focused on one guy unless u get hit then it breaks the focus and lets u pick another one. At least that happens with me so thats why I mostly stay in Counter Attack stance. Im trying to learn how to do it just like the pros. attack then use the counter attack the minute the guy is about to strike on you. Its just hard for me to learn that

When you're already swinging your weapon to attack someone else and someone is attacking you, can counter them actually... or at least I could.