PDA

View Full Version : My Pros and Cons so far about AC3 [spoilers]

crash3
10-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Some of these points I could be proven wrong on since Im only basing this thread upon sequences 1-6

Pros:

1.Storyline a lot better, more twists, more depth
2. Better Assassin/Templar Philosophy, no more Assassins=Good/Templar=Bad crap
3. More Desmond finally! Out of the animus at last
4. Better Notoriety system, they finally brought back the 'attack on sight' from AC1
5. Larger number of enemies
6. Massive amount of side content
7. Combat more exciting and better in general BUT....(wait for cons)
8. NPCs/ Towns feel more realistic and alive
9. Tree Climbing is amazing
10. Better stealth moves BUT....(wait for cons)
11. Naval Gameplay is Epic
12. Money feels more hard-earned, therefore more satisfying

Cons:

1. Anvil Next still needs some polishing, Im questioning how state of the art it really is, since RDR graphics were better and that came out 2 years ago! (Graphics are still a lot better than previous games though)
2. As much as I love the introductory sequences, it makes me worry that coonor isnt an assassins until sequnce 6 which I heard was half way through the game. I just hope that there is enough time in the rest of the storyline to make the most use of all of connors abilities/skills. AC2 was 14 sequnces long, I hope AC3 is at least as long since its been 3 years in development
4. Guards may detect you quicker (which is good) but once you try to escape, the guards just suddenly become really stupid, they can stand right next to you while you are crouched in a stalking zone and not see you
5. Combat Im afraid in my opinion is still TOO EASY, I could be wrong since connor has only just become an assassin in what Ive seen up to, but Connors health bar regenerates really quickly, he barely takes any damage when hit, I knew it would be too good to be true when I saw this-I saw connor survive 3 musket shots at once without having to use a human shield and it was close range. Enemies are still too predictable in the way they attack and in the way they can be defeated- Very disappointing.
6. Enemies dont seem to have any edge on connor at all. Connor as a young teenager can defeat a group of british regulars using just his hands!!! HOW!!!!

What do you think? If you have anything to add please feel free, it would be much appreciated

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 06:18 PM
I am moving this to the hints & tips forum - since you are prompting discussion on the game / story / missions.

These are considered a SPOILER for many!

Please read the forum rules on posting spoilers.

BBALive
10-29-2012, 07:44 PM
You haven't even played the game.

Rakheton
10-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Ubisoft needs to take a look at this feedback