PDA

View Full Version : Join or Die Edition to buy in store?

iI ElitePred Ii
10-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Since I am not able to pre-order the game I will be going into the gamestation on the 31st to buy a copy. What I want to know is that if the Join or Die Edition will be avalibel to buy or if it is only for people that pre-ordered it.

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Since I am not able to pre-order the game I will be going into the gamestation on the 31st to buy a copy. What I want to know is that if the Join or Die Edition will be avalibel to buy or if it is only for people that pre-ordered it.

Not sure, but there is no Gamestation now, only GAME.

iI ElitePred Ii
10-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Not sure, but there is no Gamestation now, only GAME.

There is still Gamestation, I go past to stores on my way to colloge.

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 04:35 PM
There is still Gamestation, I go past to stores on my way to colloge.

"Gamestation.co.uk will cease to exist from October 29 as part of the firm's merger with parent company GAME.

Announced last month, 122 Gamestation stores will be refitted with the GAME branding by the end of October.

The move will also see the company adopt the best of both brands, with the broad range of games that GAME offers and the community and knowledge Gamestation is well known for, and will also introduce new schemes and in-store offers."

bart578
10-29-2012, 06:37 PM
I went into a gamestation store a week ago and the guy said they were going to stock the join or die edition, he wasnt sure of the price and his estimate was way more expensive than I paid for an online preorder. Tesco are also doing the join or die edition at a few more 's than the online suppliers so worth checking them out. If you go to a 24hr tesco you may be able to get it at midnight tomorrow night.....I'd check with the store first though to see if they have the join or die edition in stock.

C3G Jester
10-29-2012, 06:42 PM
To answer ur question. Im not sure. It all depends on how much people got the game from there. Say I waited till 2 days after release to buy the Limited Edition. I go to Gamestop and see they dont have it. Only the standard game. So I go 45 mins to another gamestop and see they have it. Like I said it all depends on how much copy of the edition was sold there. Plus someone might have cancelled the preorder and went with standard at the last minute thus letting u get the edition. IT ALL DEPENDS