PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing bonus content after release

willstannard
10-29-2012, 12:40 PM
I've seen people saying that the bonus content for AC3 will be available to buy on Xbox and ps3 7 days after release? Can anyone confirm or disprove this? Thanks

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi There,

The exclusive PS3 content, will not be available on other consoles - much like the previous game's exclusive content.

Pre order bonus content, is currently - just that - there are no plans at present to release it for purchase.

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi There,

The exclusive PS3 content, will not be available on other consoles - much like the previous game's exclusive content.

Pre order bonus content, is currently - just that - there are no plans at present to release it for purchase.
There'll always be a DLC that contains them and some SP content... JUST like the previous games.

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Possible - however the DLC content already announced, does not contain them at present.

So people should not assume - it may happen, it may not.

TorQue1988
10-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi There,

So the rumors about the Benedict Arnold missions being available on PC as well are false?

AlexEzio89
10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Possible - however the DLC content already announced, does not contain them at present.

ok MR_Shade and why we have same price for freedom edtion that ps3?

ps3 have exclusive mision

i pre-order freedom edtion for my xbox and pay the same price

IS NOT CORECT UBISOFT

IN 2 DAY ARRIVE MY FREEDOM EDITION

us( xbox owner) we dont have this mision and PAY THE SAME PRICE

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AND EVENTUAL MISTAKE

i know more people and is angry because this thing

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
So the rumors about the Benedict Arnold missions being available on PC as well are false?
I an not allowed to comment on rumour or speculation.

cyrax008
10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
ok MR_Shade and why we have same price for freedom edtion that ps3?

ps3 have exclusive mision

i pre-order freedom edtion for my xbox and pay the same price

IS NOT CORECT UBISOFT

IN 2 DAY ARRIVE MY FREEDOM EDITION

us( xbox owner) we dont have this mision and PAY THE SAME PRICE

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AND EVENTUAL MISTAKE

i know more people and is angry because this thing

I don't quite understand you but I'll try.

You're not happy that the PS3 gets exclusive content whilst you're paying the same price for the XBOX 360 as the PS3. So you think you should either get the extra content or pay less??

The thing is, Assassin's Creed has always been in favour or seen the PS3 as it's main console and I don't know how it works exactly but I'm sure Sony pays Ubisoft for the PS3-exclusive content. Also some games sell better on certain consoles so companies will develop or push for extra content. Xbox has had a lot of Xbox 360 exclusive content so don't complain.

MRNMRSPACER
10-29-2012, 05:21 PM

You're not happy that the PS3 gets exclusive content whilst you're paying the same price for the XBOX 360 as the PS3. So you think you should either get the extra content or pay less??

The thing is, Assassin's Creed has always been in favour or seen the PS3 as it's main console and I don't know how it works exactly but I'm sure Sony pays Ubisoft for the PS3-exclusive content. Also some games sell better on certain consoles so companies will develop or push for extra content. Xbox has had a lot of Xbox 360 exclusive content so don't complain.
i believe that is his point and i kinda agree,y do we have to pay same price and get less.but as for the main system i have never understood,i believe sony pays ubisoft for all the exclusive stuff...but last time i checked xbox sold more copies than ps3...but i could be wrong

bart578
10-29-2012, 06:27 PM
The thing is, Assassin's Creed has always been in favour or seen the PS3 as it's main console and I don't know how it works exactly but I'm sure Sony pays Ubisoft for the PS3-exclusive content. .

I'm sure on one of the event videos.....might have been E3, that one of the devs was asked about the PS3 extra missions and he said that sony had paid the devs to include this in the PS3 version.

C3G Jester
10-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Cool it guys. I already know the PS3 exclusive missions that IS NOT going on xbox or PC. People should know the exclusive missions too. Its really easy to figure it all out.

Also, the mods are trying too hard to keep the trollers/spoilers out of the forums and you are putting your complaint on them when they have nothing to do with the pricing or putting the games on the shelves. Asking the mods or complaining to them wont help you. Its all on Ubisoft and the game stores. So please lay off of the mods and be thankful for them working soo hard trying to keep the forums spoilerfree for us to enjoy the discussions and not be spoiled.

Brownsnakeeyes
10-29-2012, 06:45 PM
i believe that is his point and i kinda agree,y do we have to pay same price and get less.but as for the main system i have never understood,i believe sony pays ubisoft for all the exclusive stuff...but last time i checked xbox sold more copies than ps3...but i could be wrong

The last time I checked, the only reason for that is because the first xboxes broke down after 6 months to a year of purchase. But don't worry too much the xbox 720 will have blue-ray. Maybe Sony will lower there game prices since MS will pay a % of all our future games. LOL

cyrax008
10-31-2012, 02:40 AM

You would have to play the same price as the PS3 players regardless of extra content. They're not going to lower the price for Xbox users just because of the extra content for PS3 users. Sony paid Ubisoft for the extra content and to make the PS3 version more attractive, hoping that more people will buy the PS3 version than the Xbox version.

If anything, Sony would be at a disadvantage because they spent money making the exclusive content, whereas Xbox didn't and their risk might not play off.

Krayus Korianis
10-31-2012, 03:12 AM

Hidden Secrets Pack... 'Nuff stated. (I'm also not going on about the PS3 Exclusive content (whcih Sony paid Ubisoft to make their console more attractive, but it hasn't paid off so far)).