PDA

View Full Version : Artifacts

p8ence
10-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi,

Just got all 5 artifacts in the real life... Now can not get back into the game... checkpoint reached at the 5th artifact, then go back to the animus lay down go into the screen to go back to the game then just drops me back to the chair.... Am I missing something after collecting the artifacts??

Please help..

D

apresmode
10-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Just sleep. You'll wake from this dream soon. You were never abducted by a strange global corporation..............

I assume you are playing Brotherhood and can't get back into the animus after getting things around Monterrigioni. Maybe you've gotta talk to everyone first or something. I hope someone can help you out.

p8ence
10-29-2012, 12:46 AM
No one wants to talk to me.... Sounds Familiar LOL... Have done that, have checked everything in the room, even had my hamburger... Tried to assassinate Saun, but could not and that disturbed me... Now I can not get back in.... Wondering if this is a glitch in the game and I have to re-start?

apresmode
10-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Is there any way to jump off of something and die? That may help.

lord, out of context that sounds bad.

Black_Widow9
10-29-2012, 03:22 AM
Welcome to the Forums :D
Please read over the Forum Rules and this Topic- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!-updated-28-10-12 before posting.
Thanks