PDA

View Full Version : Amazon question

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 12:07 AM
So I live in the UK meaning the game will be arriving on wednesday but when can I expect it to be dispached because I'm starting to get worried

GISMO786
10-29-2012, 12:26 AM
I think I mentioned this on another thread but Amazon are usually very good on delivering on release date. However, I preordered FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition with First Class Delivery last month and it got dispatched on Thursday 27th September and I received it on Saturday 29th September. So I was not very happy with them considering FIFA 13 was a major release. AC3 is also a major release so don't know if Amazon will deliver on time. I got a refund on my delivery charge so be ready to contact them in case.They have to dispatch tomorrow in order for Wednesday arrival.

sadisticfly
10-29-2012, 12:39 AM
I think I mentioned this on another thread but Amazon are usually very good on delivering on release date. However, I preordered FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition with First Class Delivery last month and it got dispatched on Thursday 27th September and I received it on Saturday 29th September. So I was not very happy with them considering FIFA 13 was a major release. AC3 is also a major release so don't know if Amazon will deliver on time. I got a refund on my delivery charge so be ready to contact them in case.They have to dispatch tomorrow in order for Wednesday arrival.

Yeah I was the one who posted the thread on amazon earlier.and right now it's sunday, and I checked my amazon acount. The acount changed from not shipped, too shipping soon. I am comfadent that I will be getting it on tuesDay.

akere60
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
Amazon will need to dispatch on monday in order for the game to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday

i have had some issues with amazon before (skyrim, AC II, and FIFA 13) arrived a few days after release so i tend to stay away from amazon usally go shopto for me

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM

Okay, if it's not dispatched tomorrow I'll start worrying thanks

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 02:53 AM
I remeber I had pre-oredered AC:B for release date, it arrived in january two months after it was supposed too, probs why I'm a bit worried now.

ShaneO7K
10-29-2012, 02:56 AM
My Amazon order was dispatched early Saturday morning, thought it would've been the same for most orders. Like the others have said it should disptach tomorrow.

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2012, 04:35 AM
"OMG! I won't get it on the day of release from Amazon! WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME!"

So? I won't get it from GameStop until the first week of November. IF you want it fast, pick it up at the store.

tre289
10-29-2012, 05:30 AM
"OMG! I won't get it on the day of release from Amazon! WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME!"

So? I won't get it from GameStop until the first week of November. IF you want it fast, pick it up at the store.

Well, that's your problem, nobody else's

if you order it for a date that it is supposed to be released then you have every right to be unhappy if you get it a day late.

People around these forums are so attitudy and hostile.. seriously..

PolishHMR2012
10-29-2012, 05:42 AM
your amazon order should be ready to ship by now

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Amazon UK shipped my order on Saturday.