PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend refuses to play this game because there are no female character and I..

ChefPo
10-28-2012, 04:37 PM
I understand her.
It's difference between boys and girls as boys have no problem playing a female character (many of us, not me tho).
But with a lot of girls, they don't really find it interesting to play a male character if they arn't a serious gamer or for some other reasons.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!
BUT FOR SOME IT DOES!

Okey. Stop.

Why bother make a female version on some silly handhold console then? :eek:

Guess it's all about deals, money-deals.

Just shame tho, I think a lot more female players would play this game if there was a female character.
And there is NO reason there can't be one as you already have one in the handhond console of some brand I don't care about.

j0kay
10-28-2012, 05:20 PM
AC Liberation. Enough said.

andreja110s
10-28-2012, 05:35 PM
I am a girl. And I love AC.... And I donīt mind playing as a male character.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-28-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm a Girl also and prefer looking at men on the screen, but I can understand her point.

MT4K
10-28-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm a Girl also and prefer looking at men on the screen, but I can understand her point.

I'm a Guy and i prefer looking at Girls on the screen, but that's because i'm a perv :rolleyes:.

All jokes aside. I can understand how some would prefer to play as their own Gender. It has never bothered me personally though whether i play a Male or Female character.

ChefPo
10-28-2012, 09:40 PM
AC Liberation. Enough said.
And you can play this on PC? - No.

RenaudV
10-28-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't really care if the player character is male or female. Lara Croft being a woman didn't stop me from playing Tomb Raider, but if there is a choice in characters I would probably play a guy. But I think Ubisoft should make AC4 with a female protagonist, because they already showed us that there were female assassins (Iltani, Amunet...)

AntiChrist7
10-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Because its history, and most of known history was made by men. thats the way it was, we cant change that.

Besides, most of us guys would try to touch ourselves when playing as a female assassin. It must feel weird for desmond i guess.

And yes, the hardcore gaming market is still mostly male. But not playing a very good game cause you cant be your prefered gender, is actually quite stupid. Its not pokemon you know

@andreja: got any female friends in western europe that also love AC? :p

Meeneeeeee
10-29-2012, 05:00 PM
That's true,i can understand.

andreja110s
10-30-2012, 06:00 PM
@ AntiChrist7: not really... And I think Slovenia is situated in Central Europe...

AntiChrist7
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
@ AntiChrist7: not really... And I think Slovenia is situated in Central Europe...

too bad. i can manage dutch french and english, but my slavic languages are a bit rusty :p

Pr0metheus 1962
11-03-2012, 04:31 PM
I wish there was a female assassin to play too. Sadly, since AC: Brotherhood, the inclusion of female characters has become worse - fewer and fewer women assassins mentioned in the game and now we only have one female assassin recruit out of six. I hope that one day there will be a female assassin as the player-character, but I fear we're getting further away from that goal instead of closer.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 04:50 PM
I wish there was a female assassin to play too. Sadly, since AC: Brotherhood, the inclusion of female characters has become worse - fewer and fewer women assassins mentioned in the game and now we only have one female assassin recruit out of six. I hope that one day there will be a female assassin as the player-character, but I fear we're getting further away from that goal instead of closer.

I'd love to play as a female assassin. Present day, or ancestral assassin both would work. I know Liberation is there, but I'd love to see a main game featuring a female protagonist.