PDA

View Full Version : Are there any lairs on AC III ???

konrad832009
10-28-2012, 02:44 PM
As in title I would like to know if there are lairs on AC III like on previous Assassin games. I mean something like Templar lairs, Romulus lairs, Masyaf key location on previous games. PLease I really nedd to know because I love does kind of location

Lights Out Asia
10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
There are variations of the lairs and tombs from previous games, I just can't remember what they are exactly at this moment lol.

edit: Yeah, they're naval based locations related to finding the treasure of a certain Pirate. ;)

andreja110s
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM
I remember reading somewhere that a guy( I am not sure) who was working on AC3 said something like: People love this kind of things. And then he said they were going to be in the game.

konrad832009
10-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Ufff that's good to know thanks guys for info :)

IWGCJoeCool
10-28-2012, 07:15 PM
saw a tv commercial last night, i think...it was kind of silly, but had Connor getting ready to fight in Boston, but he said time out, jumped on a boat, and sailed to what i think was the Mayan Ruins, where he pulled some sword out of a Assassin Tomb-like crypt, sailed back, and fought with it.

so yeh, expect the familar solving and climbing stuff.

AnthonyA85
10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
I've seen that, it's pretty wierd (and the guy doing the VA is terrible, it's not the same guy they used for the game), it's an advert for the lost mayan ruins mission.

On-topic.

I believe it was said somewhere that the puzzle levels are part of unlocking the fast travel points, but beyond that, i don't know (it was said in a recent interview or something)