PDA

View Full Version : The walkthroughs are in and i'm out... [Potential Spoliers]

StatewidePanda
10-28-2012, 09:31 AM
So I found the first walkthrough/commentary/playthrough of assassin's creed 3. GOing to have to lock myself up in a room until it's out (31st here in the uk) to avoid spoilers. If anyone is interested though here's a link to the channel... But I can say that I am definitely now going dark -dramatically switches off light-
Obviously don't click the link if you don't want spoilers.

BlackRose1809
10-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Ugh... get ready for the spoilers! xD

Assassin_M
10-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Can I please ask you to remove the link ? :) Its not like I cannot control myself, but it`s probably against the rules..

MaKaVeLiTL
10-28-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm not giving any part of the story away, but all I will say is come Friday there will be a ****storm from the diehard Assassins Creed fans (the ones who've finished the game). You lot won't be a very happy bunch.

ACfan443
10-28-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm not giving any part of the story away, but all I will say is come Friday there will be a ****storm from the diehard Assassins Creed fans (the ones who've finished the game). You lot won't be a very happy bunch.

Quite a few people are saying this and I'm worried.

StatewidePanda
10-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Can I please ask you to remove the link ? :) Its not like I cannot control myself, but it`s probably against the rules..

Not really sure how it's against the rules? Is it to do with spoilers?

MT4K
10-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Not really sure how it's against the rules? Is it to do with spoilers?

It's more to do with the embargo not having been lifted yet and plus it hasn't officially been released.

I removed the link from your first post just because the official release date hasn't been reached yet and it can be hard for some people who are still waiting for the official release to resist and end up spoiling the game for themselves when it is floating right in front of them. Especially with release so close. ;).

Edit: Looks like the Spoiler Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!-updated-28-10-12) have been updated ;).