PDA

View Full Version : Just finished the game

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Amazing game, Best in the series.
The amount of detail is insane & the animations are ridiculously good.

I don't get how anyone could be negative with there experience, everything was perfect.
Ending left the series open to grow, Now to play Liberation on Tuesday.

Any questions just ask, I won't post spoilers.

there76
10-27-2012, 10:09 PM
How long did it take? Ship free roam? How long is it compared to past games in the series to you?

Mrnilsman
10-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Are there many, lets just call them epic moments, where you really just can't believe how awesome the game is ? I hope you get my question ;)

edit: Xbox or Playstation ? And does it run smoothly at a stable decent framerate ?

FirestarLuva
10-27-2012, 10:21 PM
How's the story? And how long did it take?

liv2rok
10-27-2012, 10:22 PM
The question that's on a lot of minds: IS NAVAL WARFARE FREE ROAM!?

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Are there many, lets just call them epic moments, where you really just can't believe how awesome the game is ? I hope you get my question ;)

Yes there a few of those epic moments in the game, I know exactly what you are talking about. There might actually be more as I didn't really do side quests but am starting side stuff now.

The game took around 14 hours without side quests and I used a lot of fast travel. It's about the same length as the rest of the games but the amount of content isn't even comparable. There is soo much more in AC3 than any other game. You just have to dig a bit more, it's not spoon fed to you.

I don't think there is naval free roam, it's more or less just missions, though I could be wrong I haven't done many naval missions.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 10:24 PM
How's the story? And how long did it take?

I really enjoyed the story, it was easier to follow than AC2 in my opinion and I felt more engaged & actually caring what happens next.
Previous AC games didn't get many that too excited about story

there76
10-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Just want to tell everyone that there is a bunch of side missions with the ship that has a separate villain that is completely miss-able if you don't do them.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Also @ one of the questions above about epic moments, there is one big mind **** moment about 4-5 hours in.

Legendz54
10-27-2012, 10:28 PM
How many hours a day did you play it?? How many days would it take me to complete if I played 3 hours each day?

Mrnilsman
10-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok thanks for the answer, makes me even more excited.
and what about the framerate ?

FirestarLuva
10-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Were there a lot of emotional scenes in the game? Is Connor a character with more depth like Ubi said?

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 10:32 PM
How is hunting? Are animals everywhere or very rare to find? Do you have to track them down first? If you've played RDR, compare the hunting please.

Will die-hard AC fans be satisfied with the game, or do you think us fans will be let down? As I understand, you're a fan and you love it.

Is the Frontier large? How large does it feel?

Is the Economy and Homestead thing pretty cool?

Thanks for not posting spoilers. :)

Muzza8391
10-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Good to see a positive thread about how the game is. The negative threads don't worry me but it is nice to see some positivity on these forums for a change.

I personally can't wait and about the length of the game it is all up to the player how long your playthrough lasts. It could take you 15 hours or could take you 40 all depends how deep you want to go.

there76
10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Is there anything you didn't like?

Muzza8391
10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
How is hunting? Are animals everywhere or very rare to find? Do you have to track them down first? If you've played RDR, compare the hunting please.

Will die-hard AC fans be satisfied with the game, or do you think us fans will be let down? As I understand, you're a fan and you love it.

Is the Frontier large? How large does it feel?

Is the Economy and Homestead thing pretty cool?

Thanks for not posting spoilers. :)

I haven't played it but it has been said that the frontier is 1.5 times larger than Rome from Brotherhood. So just imagine the brotherhood map a little bigger.

Josegtx13
10-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Anybody who has, or has beaten, the game how long are the sequences? Judging from the spanish walk-through, that has up to sequence 6, there about one hour each. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

JCearlyyears
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
I have a few questions: I haven't gotten a 100 percent sure answer to this yet, is there virtual training?
Can we get a Desmond skin for Connor,
and uh...yeah, I thought I had more, but no, I guess not.

BBALive
10-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Have you explored outfit customisation? How deep is it?

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:00 PM
How many hours a day did you play it?? How many days would it take me to complete if I played 3 hours each day?

If you played 3 hours a day ONLY doing the story.

Probably 4-5 days

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:01 PM
there about an hour yeah, there are 12 sequences and I beat the in a little over 12 hours so that sounds about right.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Have you explored outfit customisation? How deep is it?

I haven't dove into that yet, I'm going to be doing all the side stuff now that I'm done the story.

If you play the game doing the side stuff first then I can imagine this game being quite long.

UrDeviant1
10-27-2012, 11:03 PM
What do you think about the Hunting?

BBALive
10-27-2012, 11:04 PM
there about an hour yeah, there are 12 sequences and I beat the in a little over 12 hours so that sounds about right.

Does that include Desmond missions and the epilogue missions?

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Is it the best AC yet?

JCearlyyears
10-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I have a few questions: I haven't gotten a 100 percent sure answer to this yet, is there virtual training?
Can we get a Desmond skin for Connor,
and uh...yeah, I thought I had more, but no, I guess not.

Just thought I should repost this so it gets answered..

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm not sure about virtual training, I didn't see anything but I'll look again.
Not sure about desmond skin for conor either.

I liked this AC the best yes, for some people it might be different, It's very close to the second one which was my fav.

Demond missions arent that long but are very well done.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Hunting is actually pretty fun and can get interesting, I don't like fighting wolves because it can get repetitive.

Legendz54
10-27-2012, 11:17 PM
I need to PM u something urgently, Answer if you can it would be much appreciated.

Mrnilsman
10-27-2012, 11:19 PM
i will repeat my question as well: On which platform were you playing and how was the framerate ?

UrDeviant1
10-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Doesn't sound like you invested much time in doing everything. That's something i always do first playthrough.

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 11:24 PM
Did you rush through or took your time.

Mrnilsman
10-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Did you rush through or took your time.

I can answer that: rush through.
He only did the main missions and he said he's doing all the side stuff now.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:29 PM
i will repeat my question as well: On which platform were you playing and how was the framerate ?

Xbox 360 and occasionally frame dips but nothing too crazy. AMAZING graphics by the way, videos don't do it justice.

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm talking about the main storyline

Legendz54
10-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Xbox 360 and occasionally frame dips but nothing too crazy. AMAZING graphics by the way, videos don't do it justice.

Check your PM i sent you something urgent that i need to know, thanks.

egriffin09
10-27-2012, 11:44 PM

12 sequences is great. AC II had 13 sequences, so AC 3 is long enough. Plus there are more side missions in AC 3 than any other AC game. I explore alot (free run and stuff for fun) and do side missions along with doing the main story missions, so it should be a 20-30 hour playthrough for me.

I think we Ubisoft says AC 3 is 20% larger than AC 2, I think they meant AC 3 is an overall bigger game content wise (main missions + side missions), not just the main missions.

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 11:45 PM
1. Can you carry a musket on your back? If not, is it like the hevay weapons in past AC games?
2. How many large-scale battles were there? Can you pick up a musket and act like you're in the battle too? Is it free-aim? Was the battles 'epic'?
3. On a scale from 1-10, rate each Assassin's Creed game you've played... I want to know just how much you preferred it over past AC games.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:45 PM
12 sequences is great. AC II had 13 sequences, so AC 3 is long enough. Plus there are more side missions in AC 3 than any other AC game. I explore alot (free run and stuff for fun) and do side missions along with doing the main story missions, so it should be a 20-30 hour playthrough for me.

I think we Ubisoft says AC 3 is 20% larger than AC 2, I think they meant AC 3 is an overall bigger game content wise (main missions + side missions), not just the main missions.

If you enjoy exploring you are going to love this one, the frontier is freaking massive, I used fast travel a lot because it was so big and I hadn't even really touched it in exploration.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:48 PM
1. Can you carry a musket on your back? If not, is it like the hevay weapons in past AC games?
2. How many large-scale battles were there? Can you pick up a musket and act like you're in the battle too? Is it free-aim? Was the battles 'epic'?
3. On a scale from 1-10, rate each Assassin's Creed game you've played... I want to know just how much you preferred it over past AC games.

Not sure on the musket on the back thing but you can pickup muskets that enemies drop and use them in awesome ways.
There were more than 3 large scale battle. The battles could have been a bit more epic but were still great. There could have actually been more that I missed from side missions as well.
The aim is auto aim and not free but you can go into free aim mode.

AC1: 8
AC2:8.5
AC: Brotherhood: 8
AC: Revelations: 7.5
AC3: 9

Just my opinion though.

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 11:50 PM
@Eytiri: Thanks for the answers man, it's good to see you think AC3 is indeed better than AC2, I am glad. If you don't mind answering this less-than-necessary question:

Are the eye animations really good? lol, I've seen people mention them a lot.

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:51 PM
@Eytiri: Thanks for the answers man, it's good to see you think AC3 is indeed better than AC2, I am glad. If you don't mind answering this less-than-necessary question:

Are the eye animations really good? lol, I've seen people mention them a lot.

Forgot about those, Yes they are fantastic.
Especially Charles, You'll see when you get the game.

The graphics have blown me away completely, They looked good in all the trailers I saw but the difference between playing them and watching a video is huge. The lighting & models look great.
I can't even imagine what it looks like on PC.

Mrnilsman
10-27-2012, 11:52 PM

Thanks again for answering :) I'm also Xbox 360 btw so I'm fine with your answer.

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 11:54 PM
First off, thanks for keeping my hopes up on this game!! I got worried for a minute today after reading a poster...
I don't have time to read thru all the pages, but I have some Q's that I would luv to know about ?

1) Are there recruits and anything similar to taking towers?
2) Are there any other characters that you end up feeling strongly towards (like we did Yusef?)
3) Is Connor easy to bond with as a character? Easy to like?/personality etc.
4) Is he similar to Ezio at all?
5) Is there any romantic interest at all?

Thanks for any info, I am so Xcited for the 30th !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eytiri
10-27-2012, 11:59 PM
First off, thanks for keeping my hopes up on this game!! I got worried for a minute today after reading a poster...
I don't have time to read thru all the pages, but I have some Q's that I would luv to know about ?

2) Are there any other characters that you end up feeling strongly towards (like we did Yusef?)

1) Yes there are recruits and I didn't check it out too much but it seemed like you could take parts of the city so might be towers. I'd have to go check it out.
2) I did end up caring for one character yes.
3) Connor is a realistic character, he has flaws and makes decisions that are good and bad. I liked him more than Ezio because he just felt more real.
4) I didn't get any Ezio vibes off of him, He's a serious character that is very devoted.
5) I don't think there was any romantic interests but I'd have to do more side missions.

there76
10-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Is people nfo and building information back in this game? Are target info voiced like in AC2?

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 12:00 AM

Nyagh! Number 5 is a spoiler!!!

Or at least, to me it is.

Legendz54
10-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the answer, I PMed you back my last question ever.

UrDeviant1
Nyagh! .
Whoa, No need to karate chop her, dude.

Eytiri
Is people nfo and building information back in this game? Are target info voiced like in AC2?

I didn't understand the question sorry

there76
10-28-2012, 12:04 AM

These things,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYgHnUaXJeQ

JCearlyyears
10-28-2012, 12:04 AM

Basically the database like in previous ac games. Character bios, landmark info, target bios. The target information was voiced in AC2.

scottmapex
10-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey everybody.. im new here as you can probably tell ;D just wanted to say im extremely excited for AC3.. and one question i have is what is the size of Boston and New York compared to other AC cities?

Ive read quite a bit of speculation about the size but id like to hear from someone who has played the game.

If you could answer my question id be extremely appreciative.

egriffin09
10-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Yes there a few of those epic moments in the game, I know exactly what you are talking about. There might actually be more as I didn't really do side quests but am starting side stuff now.

The game took around 14 hours without side quests and I used a lot of fast travel. It's about the same length as the rest of the games but the amount of content isn't even comparable. There is soo much more in AC3 than any other game. You just have to dig a bit more, it's not spoon fed to you.

I don't think there is naval free roam, it's more or less just missions, though I could be wrong I haven't done many naval missions.

Not to compare the two games but batman arkham city was only like 12 hrs long doing only the main missions. But that game was AMAZING (that storyline was pretty flawless and the gameplay was so fun). And the fact that it took this person 14 hrs to beat ACIII doing only the main missions (using alot of fast travel and what seems to be a rush playthrough) sounds promising. If AC III can match the storyline of AC 2 then it will be a masterpiece. I think the thing that sets AC II apart is that amazing storyline that just wasn't matched by ACB and ACR.

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 12:12 AM
---

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:13 AM
Hey everybody.. im new here as you can probably tell ;D just wanted to say im extremely excited for AC3.. and one question i have is what is the size of Boston and New York compared to other AC cities?

Ive read quite a bit of speculation about the size but id like to hear from someone who has played the game.

If you could answer my question id be extremely appreciative.

Boston and New York are quite huge, sometimes they feel too big, they could almost be replics with the size. They are VERY detailed.

As far as the target information goes, Yes the databases are still there but I didn't notice any voice overs for it.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:14 AM
warning: Some may consider this a spoiler, stop reading now

is 'criss-cross' achievement what i think it is? Like... Does the name of the achievement have anything in common with the name of a specific character in the comics? :)
[spoiler]

egriffin09
10-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Did you like the storyline more than AC 2? Like the actual story of the game.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Did you like the storyline more than AC 2? Like the actual story of the game.

Yes, it felt easier to follow and I actually cared more on what was going to happen.

adarwinter
10-28-2012, 12:18 AM
eytiri, thanks for posting answers.

here are a few questions of my own:

1) is there a way to DISABLE the counter icons so the player will have to pay attention to the animations instead of waiting for that red triangle above enemies' heads?

2) is the combat challenging and "dangerous"? it seems from videos that getting hit barely does any damage to connor and he can take more than 15 hits from bayonets before dying.

3) is there anything that can be done to make connor more fragile and prone to die in combat? like refraining from upgrading certain stuff that add to his health or anything of that sort? any way to make combat harder if it isn't already?....

thanks!!

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 12:20 AM
@Eytiri: Go ahead and edit your post to remove the answer you gave me, that's a big spoiler for some and I don't want anyone to get pissed off.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:24 AM

1) is there a way to DISABLE the counter icons so the player will have to pay attention to the animations instead of waiting for that red triangle above enemies' heads?

2) is the combat challenging and "dangerous"? it seems from videos that getting hit barely does any damage to connor and he can take more than 15 hits from bayonets before dying.

3) is there anything that can be done to make connor more fragile and prone to die in combat? like refraining from upgrading certain stuff that add to his health or anything of that sort? any way to make combat harder if it isn't already?....

thanks!!

Counter icons can be disabled in the hud menu [SSI] is what it's called.
Also keep in mind that counter icons are forced off when you are playing as desmond.
The combat feels just as difficult as the other games, nothing too challenging but have run into a few tough fights.
I didn't do any upgrading and I got through just fine, I died a few times in a combat though.

there76
10-28-2012, 12:26 AM
John Adams or Abigail Adams in the game. :P

BBALive
10-28-2012, 12:27 AM

thanks!!

I can answer some of these since I've been watching a walkthrough.

2. Certain enemies do a ton of damage (like 4 hits and you're done), and you can easily get overwhelmed if you fight a large group of enemies. The enemies are a lot more aggressive, so there's much less standing around and much more stabby-stabby and shooty-shooty. Animals are very dangerous if you fail the QTE.
3. No. You start with the maximum amount of health.

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 12:28 AM
I wanna know how the Economy and Homestead work.

1. Is Homestead it's own little map, or part of the Frontier?
2. Did you feel the Homestead 'grow' over time?
3. Is the Economy system pretty cool?
4. What type of things do you spend your money on?
5. Is the Mohawk Village vistiable?

BBALive
10-28-2012, 12:29 AM
I wanna know how the Economy and Homestead work.

1. Is Homestead it's own little map, or part of the Frontier?
2. Did you feel the Homestead 'grow' over time?
3. Is the Economy system pretty cool?
4. What type of things do you spend your money on?
5. Is the Mohawk Village vistiable?

The Homestead has its own map.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:31 AM
1. Yes Homestead is it's own map.
2. I never upgraded it or pay much attention so I don't know but I imagine it would when I put time into it.
3. I've beaten the game and only have $43 so I'm not sure but you will have to do side stuff to get your money.
4. What type of things do you spend your money on? Not sure yet
5. Is the Mohawk Village vistiable?[/QUOTE] Yes it is, you can go there pretty much at any time I believe.

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the good answer Eytiri. I'm glad you like the game and find a lot of positive things...

But any bad experiences? Like, anything that is deemed 'terrible' or anything?

Chissy123
10-28-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm sorry if someone answered this question already, but I really want to know this.

Will you be able to buy muskets? If not can you keep the ones that you grab off the racks?

Also this is my first post ^.^

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the good answer Eytiri. I'm glad you like the game and find a lot of positive things...

But any bad experiences? Like, anything that is deemed 'terrible' or anything?

Just the normal engine stuff could get annoying, like trying to run past something and instead trying to run up in. It's much better than the previous games at handling that though.
The last mission I had redo a few times because of that but I didn't really dislike anything.

I really recommend you guys do the side missions because it will increase your play time a lot, I've just started and there is a lot of content to go through I don't even know where to start.

Also keep in mind they will not hold your hand for side content so you have to look for a lot of it.

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm sorry if someone answered this question already, but I really want to know this.

Will you be able to buy muskets? If not can you keep the ones that you grab off the racks?

Welcome to the forums

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:38 AM

I will check a shop for you and report back, no you can't keep the ones off racks.

there76
10-28-2012, 12:38 AM
How many of the founding father are in the game?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:39 AM
no you can't buy muskets from what I can see but you can buy pretty awesome looking pistols

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Quite a few, I don't want to spoil anything.

Mrnilsman
10-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Can you buy new fancy tomahowks or swords and is there a noticeable difference in combat if you do so ?

Chissy123
10-28-2012, 12:42 AM
no you can't buy muskets from what I can see but you can buy pretty awesome looking pistols

Thank you for the quick answer! I'm kinda sad about the musket, but the pistols sound pretty awesome!

there76
10-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Quite a few, I don't want to spoil anything.

Any of them bad, or would that be considered a spoiler?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Can you buy new fancy tomahowks or swords and is there a noticeable difference in combat if you do so ?

You can buy tomahawks yes.

bluetoes1
10-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Would you say it's Game of the Year worthy? Also, do you think it has a good chance at GOTY?

And finally what score would you give the game out of 10?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Any of them bad, or would that be considered a spoiler?

Some are a part of the story and I want people to be surprised :)

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Would you say it's Game of the Year worthy? Also, do you think it has a good chance at GOTY?

And finally what score would you give the game out of 10?

Yes GOTY worthy, for me personally 9.5/10 which is a high score for me.
It felt like a really long epic movie.

Edit: The only other game I can see competing for GOTY with AC3 is Borderlands 2.
I liked AC3 more though.

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 12:48 AM
My question again, did you rush through the main storyline

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:50 AM
My question again, did you rush through the main storyline

From page 1

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Oh of course, god I can't wait, I'm just stopping myself from looking at the walkthroughs

dbuddy101
10-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Now this may be an obvious answer to this question, but do enemies respawn in the frontier after the game ends? For example: you are walking around and you see a road with a patrol of patriots, you go and kill them. Is this possible in the game?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Now this may be an obvious answer to this question, but do enemies respawn in the frontier after the game ends? For example: you are walking around and you see a road with a patrol of patriots, you go and kill them. Is this possible in the game?
You do see patrols and they do respawn yes.
Hunting them can be kinda fun.

tjbyrum1
10-28-2012, 01:09 AM
You have already told us how positive the game is, but are there any notable negative parts of the game?

ACfan443
10-28-2012, 01:13 AM
How big is the homestead map?

Goxxi
10-28-2012, 01:13 AM
How much the end of the epic is , what was your reaction after the end of the game ?

Does it have a platforming parts in this game like a tombs , some secret locations....etc ?

Soulid_Snake
10-28-2012, 01:19 AM
@Eytiri: Can you swim underneath water? I really need to know this. :p

ProdiGurl
10-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Nyagh! Number 5 is a spoiler!!!

Or at least, to me it is.

Not sure what a 'nyagh' is but I don't see it as a spoiler - she already said she wasn't giving out any spoilers & she left an answer.
. . . it's just general info imo that deals with the basic story line or game focus.
But I did number them, so if you didn't want to read or know my #5, you could just ignore the #5 answer. :)

*and thank you to Eytiri for answering my Q's & clearing up any doubt that this might not be as great as I expect it will be!

KHRYS_24
10-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Just a couple of questions:

1-Can you upgrade your Tomahawks? like color, or better/stronger upgraded versions?
2-Same as question 1 but for the bow and arrow?
3-Are there other swords in the game? cause i've only seen one sword and that was from the preorder bonus. Other than that, most gameplay vids or videos that i've seen (not watching any walkthoughs, don't wanna spoil it fro myself) only use the tomahawks, hidden blade and that grappling weapons.

Thanks in advance

Hassassiyin
10-28-2012, 01:29 AM
Thanks for all the answers and info TC, Good stuff.
I appreciate the fact that you didnt post spoilers.. The last few days I've been scared to enter topics such as these because of spoilerish stuff.
I only have one question for you though.. Is there a black dye for your outfit??

Assassin_N111
10-28-2012, 01:38 AM
there is black dye

there76
10-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Any have picture of the dyes?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
10-28-2012, 01:53 AM
Oh God ,, there are a lot of people who already got the game and finished it :S So jealous ! ,,Getting it in 3 days due to feast here in Egypt :S
^ any picture will be considered as a Spoiler.

GunnarGunderson
10-28-2012, 02:20 AM
I know I'm going to get chewed out for this but, does the game have any biased towards one side or the other?

there76
10-28-2012, 02:29 AM
I know I'm going to get chewed out for this but, does the game have any biased towards one side or the other?This is from NeoGaf,

A for Chap 7, neutral. No mention of america liberty and that suff, 100% assassins vs templars.

This. If anything it's anti America at some points. Shawn at least is very critical of all the founding fathers stuff.

Also when someone else finishes the game, I would love to talk to someone about it, I think the game bugged out from revealing some post-credit stuff for me.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:31 AM
I know I'm going to get chewed out for this but, does the game have any biased towards one side or the other?
I`m pretty sure the word America wasn't even mentioned once in the game, I didn't feel like the game leaned in one direction or the other.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Just a couple of questions:

1-Can you upgrade your Tomahawks? like color, or better/stronger upgraded versions?
2-Same as question 1 but for the bow and arrow?
3-Are there other swords in the game? cause i've only seen one sword and that was from the preorder bonus. Other than that, most gameplay vids or videos that i've seen (not watching any walkthoughs, don't wanna spoil it fro myself) only use the tomahawks, hidden blade and that grappling weapons.

Thanks in advance
1) Not that I know of, I think you just buy the weapons and thats it
3) You can buy swords from shops. I think you can craft stuff too via hunting but I could be wrong, I need to delve a little deeper in the side stuff.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:33 AM
@Eytiri: Can you swim underneath water? I really need to know this. :p
You can swim, but not underwater sorry.

there76
10-28-2012, 02:36 AM
Did Connor's story end well?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Did Connor's story end well?
That would be a spoiler but I can tell you that I was satisfied, there could have been more but that is open to DLC

C3G Jester
10-28-2012, 02:44 AM
Fast Travel sucks imho. It dont allow us to enjoy everything and have so much fun running and climbing.

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:45 AM
Fast Travel sucks imho. It dont allow us to enjoy everything and have so much fun running and climbing.

Second time around I'm not fast traveling at all and just taking it slow, I really recommend everyone does that, I was just so into the story that I chose to skip all the side stuff for later.

Goxxi
10-28-2012, 02:47 AM
ow much the end of the epic is , what was your reaction after the end of the game ?

Does it have a platforming parts in this game like a tombs , some secret locations....etc ?

Eytiri
10-28-2012, 02:49 AM
ow much the end of the epic is , what was your reaction after the end of the game ?

The ending is a difficult thing to discuss, It stays true to the previous games and doesn't feel like a jump the gun kinda thing.
I haven't found any tomb locations yet but I'm sure they are in the game, i've hardly explored outside the storyline

WilderaWild
10-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Can you free roam after you beat the game and do the side missions. Is the ocean free roam and can you go out whenever you want?

Black_Widow9
10-28-2012, 04:09 AM
Since you have decided not to follow the Rules here- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!-updated-23-10-12, by adding a Spoiler tag I am closing this. I suggest if anyone is already playing that you respect these rules.