PDA

View Full Version : A little worried about AC3....

SAYIWONT1990
10-27-2012, 03:18 PM
So I'm a little worried about how bad not having the day 1 patch will hurt the game? I currently don't have any way to connect my PS3 to the Internet to download the patch. So my question for those of you who have seen or Played the game without the patch how bad was it?

xXRyzonXx
10-27-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't think it'll be that bad.. the game will have bugs, but probably not enough to ruin the experience,

You should find a way to get the patch though, it might be a bit more enjoyable if you have it. ;)

andreja110s
10-27-2012, 03:40 PM
I read somewhere horses go around without carriage or that the carriages float around without horses...

SAYIWONT1990
10-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Yea that's kinda what I figured I can deal with a lot of the visual stuff as long as its nothing game breaking! Thanks for the info I didn't want to look for myself as I've went this long without out spoiling anything for myself so what 3 more days.

Rusty206
10-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Your graphics will be a little worse with minor bugs to the game but hard to detect, your biggest threat might be the Frontier.

Commissar38
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
As long as the bugs aren't game breaking or severely detract from your suspension of disbelief then they can't be too bad. I'm sure a glitched horse every now and again can't ruin too much of your experience.

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 05:25 PM
So I'm a little worried about how bad not having the day 1 patch will hurt the game? I currently don't have any way to connect my PS3 to the Internet to download the patch. So my question for those of you who have seen or Played the game without the patch how bad was it?

I have a similar issue - I live just outside fios lines & our connection speed is about 900-980kb in the mornings & drops thruout the day so I haven't bothered hooking the Xbox up to the internet & don't know if I can even download anything if I did ? The one game I truly wanted to play Co op on was Dead Island - & I learned about this problem then.

I didn't even know about a patch - I'm fine with minor glitches but obviously I'll need one if it alters the game any.

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 05:27 PM
I read somewhere horses go around without carriage or that the carriages float around without horses...
Sounds heavenly