PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins OOC/Sign up thread

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 04:41 AM
This is where we can pretend to be assassins ourselves, this will be where we discuss what goes on in another thread I will make when plenty have joined

RULES

1. No double posting: this only counts on the actual Role-play thread.
2. Please be civil.
3. Do your character cards like this, i am including my card in this:

Name: Halthum

Nationality: British

Bio:
He lived a normal life, until the Templar order attacked his home, the assassins intervened an stopped the Templar's, but not before the Templar's had killed Halthum's parents.
He was then trained by the assassin order, wanting revenge on the Templar order for the murder of his parents.

Apparel:
White shirt with the addition of the iconic assassin's hood; White pants with a large amount of pockets; long black overcoat, filled with dozens of hidden pockets.

Weapons:
Favored- Hidden sword; it is disguised as a cane.
Secondary- Throwing knives; They are hidden in his overcoat.
Others-
Hidden blade; standard issue for assassins.
Dagger; hidden in his boot.

features:
Bright blue eyes.
Dark black hair.
Scar on cheek, caused by a Templar.

Personality:
On the outside he can be brash and cocky; but in truth he is just nursing a deep hurt. At times he can be hard to like.

BACK-STORY
The year is 1856, Nineteen years after Queen Victoria came to power, the Templar order and assassin order both have equal ground, but the Templar order grows in power, The mentor of the order believes Queen Victoria is a Templar, as well as some of the most prominent figures in her council, as they started loosing when the Queen came to power.

RANKS:

Mentor: NPC, Brandon

Master assassin (3):

Assassin (5):

Master (6):

Warrior (9):

Mercenary (12):

Disciple (15):
Gabe248 as Gabriel

Footpad:
Scooper121s as Halthum

Soldier:

Apprentice:

Initiate:

Novice:

This will be fleshed out as we go along
Enjoy!!!

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 04:42 AM
Character's:

SCOOPER121S:
Name: Halthum

Nationality: British

Bio:
He lived a normal life, until the Templar order attacked his home, the assassins intervened an stopped the Templar's, but not before the Templar's had killed Halthum's parents.
He was then trained by the assassin order, wanting revenge on the Templar order for the murder of his parents.

Apparel:
White shirt with the addition of the iconic assassin's hood; White pants with a large amount of pockets; long black overcoat, filled with dozens of hidden pockets.

Weapons:
Favored- Hidden sword; it is disguised as a cane.
Secondary- Throwing knives; They are hidden in his overcoat.
Others-
Hidden blade; standard issue for assassins.
Dagger; hidden in his boot.

features:
Bright blue eyes.
Dark black hair.
Scar on cheek, caused by a Templar.

Personality:
On the outside he can be brash and cocky; but in truth he is just nursing a deep hurt. At times he can be hard to like.

GABE248:
Name:Gabriel

Nationality:British

Bio:At age 22 when he came back from his study,to his small,home town he found that the town had been burnt to the ground and all of its citizens had been brutaly murdered.Then he was approached by the Assassin mentor at that time.He was trained and ordained as an Assassin.

Apparel:Blue suit/assassin robes combo with many hidden pockets with assassin gauntlets.

Weapons:
Favored:foldable crossbow concealable

Secondary:Hatchet

Others:Hidden Blade,modifyed hidden blade includes hookblade,ropedart inside that retracts,silenced gun,and poison,a family eirloom passed down found by the Assassins.
Sword cane.and retractable baton.
Boot knife

Features:

dark blue eyes
dirty blonde hair
Scar on lip,caused by Templar enforcer beaten Gabriel to near death

Personality:Haunted and fueled by the incident in his hometown:keeps emotion inside:highly skilled,but super modest;a great friend of the Assassin mentor.

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 02:28 AM
Name:Gabriel

Nationality:British

Bio:At age 22 when he came back from his study,to his small,home town he found that the town had been burnt to the ground and all of its citizens had been brutaly murdered.Then he was approached by the Assassin mentor at that time.He was trained and ordained as an Assassin.

Apparel:Blue suit/assassin robes combo with many hidden pockets with assassin gauntlets.

Weapons:
Favored:foldable crossbow concealable

Secondary:Hatchet

Others:Hidden Blade,modifyed hidden blade includes hookblade,ropedart inside that retracts,silenced gun,and poison,a family eirloom passed down found by the Assassins.
Sword cane.and retractable baton.
Boot knife

Features:

dark blue eyes
dirty blonde hair
Scar on lip,caused by Templar enforcer beaten Gabriel to near death

Personality:Haunted and fueled by the incident in his hometown:keeps emotion inside:highly skilled,but super modest;a great friend of the Assassin mentor.

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:29 AM
This is during the Victorian era, modify it and I'll accept your character card:)

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 02:41 AM
This is during the Victorian era, modify it and I'll accept your character card:)

K I fixed it!

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:43 AM
What rank do you want to be, I forgot to ask

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Disciple

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Ok done, would you like pre-existing relationship between Halthum and Gabriel, either enemys or the best of freinds or something.

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 02:54 AM
We need to recruit some people!

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Ok done, would you like pre-existing relationship between Halthum and Gabriel, either enemys or the best of freinds or something.

Best friends bro!

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh and there will be time-skips, I would like the assassin order to eventually go against Jack the ripper, because in 2, and brotherhood courtasasins, witch are prostotutes aided the assassins and jack the ripper who in this role-play is a templar and is killing the allies of the assassins, the prostotutes.

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 02:58 AM
Best friends bro!

Awesome!!!

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 03:09 AM
1. No double posting; this will only count on the actual role-play thread
2. Be civil
3. Please put time and place of your player character (PC) at the top of your post; this will only count on the actual role-play thread
4. Player deaths MUST! be agreed upon by all participants
5. NO! dictating what other PC characters do;for example: The assassin audris deafeted the entire room full of assassins after the assassin majik had insulted him

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Alright who s the mentor?

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 03:29 AM
NPC Brandon

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 03:34 AM
NPC Brandon
Where's he?

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 03:37 AM
I didn't want to give anyone the great stature of mentor, so I made it a non-playable rank, which in turn needed a non-playable mentor, you can see the people and thier ranks on the first post

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 03:41 AM
I didn't want to give anyone the great stature of mentor, so I made it a non-playable rank, which in turn needed a non-playable mentor, you can see the people and thier ranks on the first post

i saw before I just thought he was a member on the the forums

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 03:58 AM
So when are we gonna get the story started?

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 05:05 AM
when there is enough people on, probably around 5 or 6