PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 on Steam?

Lioben.
10-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey i looked since a few months on steam for the Title to Preorder him, but we have still no Price and Boni. Does anybody know something about when that changed?

Lioben.
11-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Did anybody knew something to Assassins Creed 3 on steam? Still no price or Preorder options.

acare84
11-08-2012, 12:46 AM
I am also curious about this when will we able to pre-purchase the game on Steam? Thanks,

IDefectedI
11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
I don't want every game to be on steam . truly I want ubisoft to be their own . if steam is the only platform then what ? No competition and subject to one order . After 8 years with steam they are losing quality and my respect . We need more apps to bring new ideas .

Lioben.
11-08-2012, 11:17 AM
I don't want every game to be on steam . truly I want ubisoft to be their own . if steam is the only platform then what ? No competition and subject to one order . After 8 years with steam they are losing quality and my respect . We need more apps to bring new ideas .

Sorry but i have all parts of Assassins Creed on Steam. Actually it is the only reason why i bought it after all. If they hadn't a Christmas offer for AC2 i would never played it, after the AC1 "Grafic-Demo". So please let the people buy the game wherever they want.

Dellers
11-08-2012, 04:38 PM
It's coming to Steam. The game has it's own page with a little information and a trailer (and it says the game is coming in november), but without a price and a way to buy it yet. Far Cry 3 isn't even listed, but that has been confirmed to show up on Steam soon. It seems Ubisoft titles show up just before release, but they're all coming eventually.

AntiChrist7
11-08-2012, 05:14 PM
offcours the game will come to steam. ubisoft is just delying the precise details as long as possible, so you would order it from them directly, which is understandable. Probably one day before release the details will come on steam (friend told me thats what happened with revelations). so hold your horses everyone.

Beylous
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Either that or it's Steam doing the delaying. There was a mass request for refunds due to serious bugs and constant delays in their....*ahem*.....last title. So Steam may just be waiting for the last possible second to make sure that AC3 won't be a similar disaster and force them reimburse people left, right, and center. But again, it's just my guess, nothing's 100% certain.

sausageson
11-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Game is 2 weeks from release and its not even available on steam for preorder, terrible

WarlordSpinal
11-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Game is 2 weeks from release and its not even available on steam for preorder, terrible

Calm down now. It's coming.

Look at CDR (Steam store registry basically), it has an AC3 entry in it now; http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/search/Search.name:Assassin%27s%20Creed%203

It'll have a price in just a few days.

AntiChrist7
11-08-2012, 08:49 PM

thanks for taking the effort of reading the posts in this thread...

NetWalkerBR
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
It is available for purchase now guys. I just got my Deluxe Edition with season pass included. :cool:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/

soccer06
11-09-2012, 02:54 AM
It is available for purchase now guys. I just got my Deluxe Edition with season pass included. :cool:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/

I'm debating whether to get the Deluxe Edition. Although the 4 single player missions that come with that edition are certainly stacking the deck.

ElleCore
11-09-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm debating whether to get the Deluxe Edition. Although the 4 single player missions that come with that edition are certainly stacking the deck.

I think it's a great deal. I mean.. Only 10 - 15 more bucks for a Season Pass that normally is 30.