PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite, and who is your least favorite character in AC

scooper121s
10-26-2012, 09:40 AM
My favorite character is Altair Ibn'la-ahad, 'cause hi badass
My least favorite is Al mualim, for obvious reasons

Aphex_Tim
10-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Favorite: Bartolomeo d'Alviano, without a doubt.
Least favorite: Rebecca Crane.

Crucify Lucifer
10-26-2012, 10:21 AM
My favorite character would have to be Altair, and not just because he's so freakin cool. After reading through the codex pages in AC2 and learning more about his life in ACR, his philosophy and ideology closely borders mine (minus the obvious things like the Apple :p). Of all of the characters in the series, I just feel like I have the strongest connection to Altair in that sense.

As for my least favorite, I'd have to say Warren Vidic. He's annoyed me since AC1, he can take a leap of faith off the Empire State Building.

DAFOC
10-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Favorite: Machiavelli, everything he does is just great, and he was the perfect character to hang alongside Ezio in AC:B. He didn't agree w/ Ezio often, but he had his back. Plus he's intelligent and a strategist.

Least:Lucreazia. I don't hate her persay which says loads about how good the AC characters are, but unlike Vieri (who I love to hate) Lucrezia just annoys me. She just that steryotypical cheerleader b***h.
Also didn't like Tamal. And least the other Templars in AC1 made you think; Tamal. "You don't wonder why it was me you were sent after." I don't care Tamal, you're an @ss who kills innocents and gets rich off suffering, you didn't even try to defend your actions.

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Favorite: Ezio cause he's a ladies man.
Least Favorite: Warren Vidic cause he kidnapped Desmond, and he's a smug ***hole

Assassin_M
10-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Also didn't like Tamal. And least the other Templars in AC1 made you think; Tamal. "You don't wonder why it was me you were sent after." I don't care Tamal, you're an @ss who kills innocents and gets rich off suffering, you didn't even try to defend your actions.
Talal*

LightRey
10-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Favorite: Machiavelli, everything he does is just great, and he was the perfect character to hang alongside Ezio in AC:B. He didn't agree w/ Ezio often, but he had his back. Plus he's intelligent and a strategist.

Least:Lucreazia. I don't hate her persay which says loads about how good the AC characters are, but unlike Vieri (who I love to hate) Lucrezia just annoys me. She just that steryotypical cheerleader b***h.
What about the guy in AC1 who killed people because he liked the sense of power it gave him? >_>

NuclearFuss
10-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Favourite: Shaun (Conciliatory yoga, anyone?)

Least Favourite: Vieri. He was fun to kill.

raytrek79
10-26-2012, 02:50 PM

"Ezio Auditore, come in come in, I kill you if you don't" Love Bartolomeo.

Don't like that merchant King who poisons everyone, mostly because he runs like Usain Bolt but weighs 400 pound. As for who I like, the woman who takes care of Ezio after the Villa attack, she is cute.

xXRyzonXx
10-26-2012, 03:43 PM

Dude, Rebecca gets hot in AC3..

TheDanteEX
10-26-2012, 04:09 PM
I loved pretty much all the targets in Assassin's Creed. Though, I would say Tamir had the weakest reasoning for his action. But as Altair said to Jubair, "Men must be free to do what they believe. It is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do, no matter how much we disagree!" That piece of irony there sums up almost the entire game.

On the topic of favorite characters, I really loved Yusuf and was actually surprised to discover his death. I think he suffered slightly on the development side, however. Picking a least favorite character is tough, because it wouldn't necessarily be a character I hate. For now, I'm not sure.

ACfan443
10-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Favourite: Altair, cause he's a badass
Least favourite: Lucy, not because of her being a Templar, I actually liked her in AC1, she was kind, well mannered and had a sense of vulnerability about her. But because AC2 onwards, she became a massive b****, I did not like the way she spoke at all.

MRNMRSPACER
10-26-2012, 04:22 PM
lol so true

xXRyzonXx
10-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Favourite: Altair, cause he's a badass
Least favourite: Lucy, not because of her being a Templar, I actually liked her in AC1, she was kind, well mannered and had a sense of vulnerability about her. But because AC2 onwards, she became a massive b****, I did not like the way she spoke at all.

Maybe AC2 was during her time of the month...;)

ACfan443
10-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Maybe AC2 was during her time of the month...;)

That explains the blood all over her clothes during the breakout ;)

tjbyrum1
10-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Altair is my favorite. He just seems like 'the original' assassin... the assassin who started the franchise... he was just... number one. And his impact and influence shines on even to the modern-world (in-game) in my opinion.

I disliked... err... Suleiman? Yeah, Suleiman.

Kaschra
10-26-2012, 05:53 PM
My favourite character is Clay Kaczmarek. Wow, what a surprise, huh? xD

Least favourite... hm, I really don't like Cristina Vespucci. She just annoys the **** outta me.
I also dislike Abbas and Vieri.

Felix-Vivo
10-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah, Cristina seemed very under-developed an it therefore annoyed me that she had so much in Brotherhood. She was just there to be 'hot' and whilst that's fine for some gamers, for me it's not.
I have too many favourites to name them all, but I love Yusuf, Altair, Leonardo, Sofia...

Kaschra
10-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah, Cristina seemed very under-developed an it therefore annoyed me that she had so much in Brotherhood. She was just there to be 'hot' and whilst that's fine for some gamers, for me it's not.
I have too many favourites to name them all, but I love Yusuf, Altair, Leonardo, Sofia...

Yeah, she was really unimportant in AC2, nothing more than a side character to show that Ezio is a womanizer. And suddenly in ACB, she's Ezio's true love and oh so important and special to him? I don't buy that. Not to mention that their romance was really cheesy :I

Aphex_Tim
10-26-2012, 06:16 PM

She'd better. :p
Perhaps i'll change my mind once i see it.

willstannard
10-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Faviorate:Ezio, Leonardo or Bartolommeo couldn't say one mabye Malik or Desmond?
Dislike: in rearms of story Cesere, but in terms of actual charictar Claudia, dunno she annoys me and her appearance changes too much :P

HisSpiritLives
10-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Favourite:Ezio :cool:
Least favourite: Vieri,Cesare and Vidic

DAFOC
10-27-2012, 02:46 AM
What about the guy in AC1 who killed people because he liked the sense of power it gave him? >_>

He was an @ss but he did have a point about dissent. A dictatorial, bad view, but at least he felt he was helping the city. But yeah he was the second worst. William I almost felt sorry for.

GreatBeyonder
10-27-2012, 08:35 AM
AC1: Al-Mualim (Wish my teachers were this cool), Abbas (Dude serves no purpose in game but to insult you)
AC2: Ezio (Watching him grow up was such a treat), Vieri (Who the hell let this kid get into the Templars?!)
ACB: Ezio (The liberation of Roma has begun!), Micheletto (Not a bad character, but just very poorly used)
ACR: Manuel (First character to ever make Assassins look like actual bad guys) Suleiman (Not sure the writers realize what a hypocrite they made him.)
Overall: Ezio (Of course!) Suleiman (For making me like his evil uncle more...)

BlackRose1809
10-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Most Favorite: All the characters but most: Ezio, Sofia, Lucy, Desmond, Leonardo... etc.

Least: Vieri

Matty7Ice
10-27-2012, 09:22 AM
AC1: Favorite: Altair....................Least Favorite: Garnier De Naplouse
AC2: Favorite: Ezio.....................Least Favorite: Uberto Alberti
ACB: Favorite: Ezio.................... Least Favorite: Rodrigo Borgia
ACR: Favorite: Yusuf Tazim........Least Favorite: Leandros
Sofia Sartor: Smart and sexy

POP1Fan
10-27-2012, 09:57 AM
My favourite is Ezio!
My least favourite is Caterina.
Runner-ups: Fav: Shaun. ; Least Fav: Lucy.

Felix-Vivo
10-27-2012, 10:46 AM
I forgot to say I love Malik. And Suleiman.

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Favorite: Ezio cause he's a ladies man.

^ That
Least Favorite: Uberto . . . he betrayed Ezio's father & his family members were killed
& I have to agree w/ Pop1's Runner Up least fav: Shaun. ugh.

Gil_217
10-27-2012, 12:57 PM
This is very difficult to do, since there are so many characters in this series, but I will start with some of them, and later I will do more.

Assassin's Creed

Favorites:

Alta´r: Impossible to not like this man, and to this day I still do not understand how people still say that he was dull or boring and had no personality, when he displayed various traits of his personality, not to mention the change of personality that he had in the original game, one of the best character developments in this series. At first, he was a complete self centered individual, which I loved, he was arrogant, bold, cocky, overconfident and thought that he was the best thing on Earth, no one was above him, no one could touch him. Then, when he realized that his actions almost destroyed the Assassin Order, leading to his demotion from Master Assassin to Novice (ouch!), and his quest for redemption, his attitude started to change, he was now a humbled man, a completely different person, he respected his brothers, he heard what they had to say, their advice, and he was a much more wise man.

Al Mualim: One of the most interesting characters in the whole series, if not THE most. His dialogs with Alta´r are still the best of the series in my opinion, they're full of wisdom, and, for me, he has to be the most intelligent and charismatic man in this franchise, he singlehandedly used both the Assassins and the Templars to further his own goals. There are people who consider him a Templar, but I certainly don't, he just "joined" them to see if he could achieve something for himself, and when they discovered the Apple of Eden, he immediately betrayed them by using his position in the Assassin Order to retrieve the Apple for himself. Then, he ordered his most skilled Assassin to kill them all in order to eliminate his competitors and to hide the fact that he was once a "member" of the Templar Order. Genius.

Least Favorite:

Malik: Contrary to most AC fans who love his character, I really don't, as a matter of fact, I never did. When I say this, I'm not saying that Ubisoft shouldn't include him in the games, because we need characters like him, I'm just saying that I didn't like him as a person. He was a complete crybaby, jealous and bitter person. His jealousy and bitterness towards Alta´r was unbearable, he just couldn't accept the fact that Alta´r was much better than him at every single thing.

This is off-topic but I will say it either way. What happened at Solomon's Temple wasn't 100% Alta´r's fault, they just failed their mission, the circumstances were against them. What if the "innocent man" that Alta´r kills at the beginning was a Templar, and even if he wasn't what if they let him live and he would just alert the Templars for whatever reason. And they had to show themselves to the Templars, because the Templars were already starting to reach the Apple of Eden, they really didn't have a choice at this point. Yes, they could wait for Robert to leave, but they could kill him right there, it was an unbelievable opportunity. He saw an opportunity and he risked, if he failed he would suffer the consequences, if he succeed he would be regarded as a hero. He failed. At least he tried.

AlphaAltair
10-27-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm not exactly partial to the Templar, Yves Guillemot. All he seems to care about is money and profit.

Hawk Eye 2512
10-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Fav: Connor, don't know him but his story is so mixed with emotions.

Least Fav: Lucrezia

RatonhnhakeFan
10-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Favourite: RatonhnhakÚ:ton
Least-favourite: Dunno, Caterina?