http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSgmXSyo0kM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSgmXSyo0kM

Looks like the Ezio costume is Ezio's for Connor than it entirely being Ezio

ACfan443
10-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Connor looks funny in Ezio's outfit.

Josegtx13
10-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I was hoping we would get his cool Brotherhood outfit. The one with the both identical Hidden Blade vambraces and the steel spaulder; the one in ACBs box art.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Told you guys it would be Connor in Ezios outfit. "Play in Ezios outfit". Told you. "Play IN". not "Play As".

Layytez
10-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Don't know if it's me or does Connor look whiter in Ezios outfit ?

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Connor looks whiter in EVERY single piece of media released except for in game shots or gameplay.

Its really weird, no one else noticed? I have 3 posters of Connor and even on the box art he is a white guy with a different face.

Lights Out Asia
10-25-2012, 07:17 PM
I could care less about how dark or light his face looks.

I'm kind of bothered by Ezio's outfit in this game. I'm always for extra outfits/costumes/whatever, but it just doesn't look good in this game. Maybe it'll just look better once its in front of me on my screen, regardless, I hardly ever use previous game outfits (except the Brutus one, that was such a badass one!)

ACfan443
10-25-2012, 07:19 PM
I wish they had included Atair's AC1 outfit, that would have suited him better

Ielgon
10-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Connor looks whiter in EVERY single piece of media released except for in game shots or gameplay.

Its really weird, no one else noticed? I have 3 posters of Connor and even on the box art he is a white guy with a different face.

Has to do with the lighting. He actually has a rather light dark skin. When a light source seems to directly illuminate his face it seems almost white (like in this video) and while in other places the shadows from his hood and the actual skin make it seem a bit darker. They probably used something along the lines of a simple render to convert into posters and/or as a reference for the artists and as the basis for a CGI trailer, so it was poorly lighted (if at all; they might have used an universal light level) in the engine/program. So that's why he looks completely white everywhere but in the game itself (where there is actually proper lighting going on at all times).

I actually like the outfit and how the vambrace is actually the one Ezio has in the "default" Brotherhood look, I sort of miss the second identical one for Connor though (even though Ezio never got an identical one). Too bad it just seems to be a "port": The shoulder cape has no cloth physics going on, it's just as stiff/cardboard-like as it used to be.

Layytez
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Sometimes it feels like it's a new face with the same voice.

JanHendrik85
10-26-2012, 12:45 AM

Dito.

I used this outfit in Brotherhood, was also a uplay unlock.

DiiLite
10-30-2012, 03:03 PM
'Tis weird right?! Almost like that outfit doesn't work without a beard ;)

andreja110s
10-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Connor looks so ridiculous in Ezios outfit...

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 05:10 PM

It's been confirmed that the outfit is in the game but is a reward for 100% completion.

andreja110s
10-30-2012, 05:21 PM
but is a reward for 100% completion.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8978/pleaseb.png
Looks like Im not getting that outfit.