PDA

View Full Version : Warren Vidic

The8bitAsian
10-25-2012, 04:03 AM
I had a weird dream were I killed Warren Vidic. Then it sparked my curiosity and I wondered is Desmond going to kill him or the solar flare 2012 disaster. What do you guys think?

kidhero99
10-25-2012, 04:23 AM
Dated Dolph too, totally idiotic. Lots of GMs did it, I think Big Johnny was fu**ing Otunga at one point.

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 04:30 AM
Dated Dolph too, totally idiotic. Lots of GMs did it, I think Big Johnny was fu**ing Otunga at one point.
Spamming ? Grow up and either say something that advances the topic or refrain from posting and risk yourself looking like a troll..

infamous_ezio
10-25-2012, 04:33 AM
I recon at one point he will have a stand off with vidic, hopefully we get to kill him

TheDanteEX
10-25-2012, 04:34 AM
I understand Vidic and Desmond have some unsettling history with each other, but is he really Desmond's biggest concern?

infamous_ezio
10-25-2012, 04:36 AM
I understand Vidic and Desmond have some unsettling history with each other, but is he really Desmond's biggest concern?

I think theirs going to be a huge twist, the devs said the templars aren't necessary the bad guys,,, guess we'll have to wait and find out :D

kidhero99
10-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Spamming ? Grow up and either say something that advances the topic or refrain from posting and risk yourself looking like a troll..Serving up a refreshingly different experience.

xXRyzonXx
10-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Serving up a refreshingly different experience.

dude, more like annoying experience, spamming and trolling pisses most people off, don't do it.

kidhero99
10-25-2012, 06:29 AM
dude, more like annoying experience, spamming and trolling pisses most people off, don't do it.
Cool your jets ol' boy

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Cool your jets ol' boy
You want a biscuit, boy ? You want a biscuit ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XX5nIQqjrQ

GreatBeyonder
10-25-2012, 06:41 AM
So there's this ancient fan theory that Vidic is descended from Al-Mualim because they share similiar facial features. I would love to see Vidic plug himself into the Animus and learn some Assassin moves to fight Desmond with.

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 06:42 AM
So there's this ancient fan theory that Vidic is descended from Al-Mualim because they share similiar facial features. I would love to see Vidic plug himself into the Animus and learn some Assassin moves to fight Desmond with.
"Stupid" or "Ridiculous" Ancient Fan Theory..

GreatBeyonder
10-25-2012, 06:50 AM
"Stupid" or "Ridiculous" Ancient Fan Theory..

Don;t look at me, I didn't design the characters. :p

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Don;t look at me, I didn't design the characters. :p
They do not even look anything CLOSE to identical xD

Warren is based on Phil Proctor (His Voice actor) Al-mualim looks nothing like that..

GreatBeyonder
10-25-2012, 07:01 AM
They do not even look anything CLOSE to identical xD

Warren is based on Phil Proctor (His Voice actor) Al-mualim looks nothing like that..

I'm not saying I put much stock in the theory, especially as there has been no hard evidence to support. I'm just saying Vidic with Assassin skills would be neat, if slightly implausible.

The8bitAsian
10-25-2012, 07:08 AM
(Possible Spoiler), I know that he has to save humanity but then I saw this article on Assassin's Creed wiki:
Impressed by some of the recruits, Warren progressed them to the next training program and awarded them with wealth and a privileged status in society. Warren even appeared to greet one agent with a toast upon arriving at their new mansion. These recruits eventually became Master Templars, and were soon sent after the de facto leader of the Assassins, William Miles, who had finally been located.[8] via http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Warren_Vidic
This is the last paragraph of his biography so I assumed this part of the story would be in AC3 where William Miles is more present in the game

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm not saying I put much stock in the theory, especially as there has been no hard evidence to support. I'm just saying Vidic with Assassin skills would be neat, if slightly implausible.
I know what you meant. I was not taking shots at your proposal..

GreatBeyonder
10-25-2012, 07:11 AM
(Possible Spoiler), I know that he has to save humanity but then I saw this article on Assassin's Creed wiki:
Impressed by some of the recruits, Warren progressed them to the next training program and awarded them with wealth and a privileged status in society. Warren even appeared to greet one agent with a toast upon arriving at their new mansion. These recruits eventually became Master Templars, and were soon sent after the de facto leader of the Assassins, William Miles, who had finally been located.[8] via http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Warren_Vidic
This is the last paragraph of his biography so I assumed this part of the story would be in AC3 where William Miles is more present in the game

You should watch the MP Templar videos on YouTube or the wiki. That scene is actually the last one shown once you reach level fifty.

kidhero99
10-25-2012, 08:29 AM
You want a biscuit, boy ? You want a biscuit ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XX5nIQqjrQ
Cue WWE Armageddon theme: THE END IS NEAR...THE END IS HERE!

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 10:23 AM

Just gonna get straight to the point, over the past few days you are really starting to piss me off. You are THE most annoying person on the forums if not THE only annoying person. As M said, grow up, advance topics or at least post something thats not "err" or "meh asiofpas[fa".

MT4K
10-25-2012, 11:40 AM
@kidhero99 - Either post constructively, or not at all.

People are getting a little crazy lately. Maybe due to the excitement and hating to have to wait these last few days, but let's keep it together people.

scooper121s
10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Just gonna get straight to the point, over the past few days you are really starting to piss me off. You are THE most annoying person on the forums if not THE only annoying person. As M said, grow up, advance topics or at least post something thats not "err" or "meh asiofpas[fa".
I may be new here, but I am familiar with people like that, ignore them an they stop, or leave and anoy someone else

projectpat06
10-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I honestly think we'll see a character foil between Vidic and William Miles from Desmond's perspective. Both men are the leaders of the two conflicting societies, both both men have tried to restrain and influence Desmond eventually leading to Desmond's escape for freedom, and both men are basically using desmond in the Animus to achieve the same goal. I think Desmond will see this as he interacts with his father more allowing us as an audience to see similarities between Vidic and and William. Now whether Desmond kills Warren or not I think comes down to how Desmond ultimately views the templars given that he might not see them as this evil group. Warren did say they weren't very different from one another so maybe Des will finally see this. Lucy's death and his compassion for Lucy may even shine some light on the matter that the Templars aren't all that bad.

Possible Spoiler: From the footage I've seen, William's tone and demeanor even reminds me of Warren Vidic's