PDA

View Full Version : So are any of you going to be on here when the game is released?

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:13 AM
I won't. The ending to every single AC game has been spoilt for me by people who don't understand the definition of "Suprise". So I will be cutting off all social life until I finish the game.

I am dead right serious on not getting the ending to AC3 spoilt.

MaliiKatt
10-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I know I won't until I completed the game, or else I'll be way too tempted to look up spoilers

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:47 AM
I can understand why you may be tempted, but for someone in my position I'm no way in hell tempted to look up spoilers xD.

When the game's achievements list was first announced I didn't want to look at it as I was afraid of spoilers. The only thing that I heard (POSSIBLE SPOILER), was someone speculating about desmond being trapped in the temple.

rileypoole1234
10-25-2012, 12:48 AM
Probably not until I beat it.

Jexx21
10-25-2012, 12:48 AM
PC player, I'll have to rough it out for 3-ish weeks.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:53 AM
PC player, I'll have to rough it out for 3-ish weeks.

God ****... I feel REALLY sorry for you. While I have to cut off all social life until I complete the game, you have to cut off all social life for 3 weeks until the game is released PLUS all the time it takes for you to finish it which may be 1-2 weeks.

...Good luck D:

Jexx21
10-25-2012, 12:56 AM
yea, well, I'll have Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, so that'll help :)

LightRey
10-25-2012, 12:58 AM
I'll be too busy playing the game anyways, though I will avoid this place during the days people start getting the game early. I'll be busy anyways, so I don't expect to be on much regardless.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 01:00 AM
yea, well, I'll have Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, so that'll help :)

What if Liberation has spoilers for AC3? Always expect the unexpected. D:

Jexx21
10-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Well, I mostly care about the Desmond part being spoiled, and Liberation doesn't take you up to the end of AC3 anyway (AC3 ends in 1783, Liberation 1780 I think).

Kit572
10-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Well, I mostly care about the Desmond part being spoiled, and Liberation doesn't take you up to the end of AC3 anyway (AC3 ends in 1783, Liberation 1780 I think).

Yeah i know liberation is a prequel, but what if something happens in liberation thats meant to be part of a plot twist in Connor's story?

thejoshknight
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
No. I'm getting AC3 at christmas(too many game purchases in the last couple months to justify another one when I can get it for free a little later), so it's pointless for me to resist spoilers for that long. I'm going to read the entire plot summary. I still enjoy games just as much when I know what's going to happen, so no harm in it for me.

I love the revolutionary war period(history minor in college), so I'll love the game regardless.

AnthonyA85
10-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I don't know, I won't be playing the game until December 25th, so i'll have to be very careful for two months, and on top of that, i'll have to avoid watching Lets Plays on youtube, it's gonna be hard.

Jexx21
10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Yeah i know liberation is a prequel, but what if something happens in liberation thats meant to be part of a plot twist in Connor's story?

Well, I don't think that they would include that in Liberation, mostly because of that kind of situation.

That and I'm still experiencing it in a game, instead of being told it by someone else.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 01:08 AM
No. I'm getting AC3 at christmas(too many game purchases in the last couple months to justify another one when I can get it for free a little later), so it's pointless for me to resist spoilers for that long. I'm going to read the entire plot summary. I still enjoy games just as much when I know what's going to happen, so no harm in it for me.

I love the revolutionary war period(history minor in college), so I'll love the game regardless.

Same thing happened to me with revelations, I used my money on Skyrim so I could only get ACR at christmas. Then all the suddenly, some guy in a chatroom says out loud to me for no reason "Ezio speaks to Desmond!".

Well, I don't think that they would include that in Liberation, mostly because of that kind of situation.

That and I'm still experiencing it in a game, instead of being told it by someone else.

I guess you have a point. But still, always expect the unexpected... just saying.

Jexx21
10-25-2012, 01:15 AM
That and I'm gonna play the MP of Liberation also, I wanna know how they changed the MP up for the Vita system.

AllThatJuice
10-25-2012, 01:34 AM
tbh I dont think I ever go on the forum until a new AC game is about to be released. Or after Ive just completed an AC game.

So to answer your question: no...

CalgaryJay
10-25-2012, 01:37 AM
I could actually see my making the odd appearance while I'm playing it, mostly because I'll probably get stuck at some part & need help, & also just to gauge people's opinions on the game itself. I'll just be very careful what threads I'm looking at.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about cutting off my social life (not that I'll have one while I'm playing that game anyway haha), don't think any of my buddies even game it anymore outside of sports games.

Kaschra
10-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Nope, I'll avoid this place... and the internet in general. I would be mad if someone spoilt the ending of AC3. Especially the Desmond part.

FinalJ1
10-25-2012, 01:45 AM
I'll be popping in and out of here while playing.

Layytez
10-25-2012, 01:58 AM
I'll be here. I need to share my excitement and amazement with someone lol.

Sickull
10-25-2012, 02:08 AM
I imagine everyone getting the game on the day of release is probably gonna finish the story around the same time (Nov 1st or 2nd) so I'll still look on here just to see other peoples opinion on the game.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 02:10 AM
Nope, I'll avoid this place... and the internet in general. I would be mad if someone spoilt the ending of AC3. Especially the Desmond part.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 02:11 AM
The only people who are going to be here, and are sensible, will have to be the Mods..

Other than those, you can bet your mother`s mother its a troll..

GeneralTrumbo
10-25-2012, 02:13 AM
I know the ending...not going to comment too much...

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 02:16 AM
For your sake, I hope that is not real, because a blind man can clearly see what you typed

GeneralTrumbo
10-25-2012, 02:17 AM
For your sake, I hope that is not real, because a blind man can clearly see what you typed
I deleted it...but it is true. They want him to BE what I typed. So he refuses and you can guess what happens...

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 02:19 AM
I deleted it...but it is true. They want him to BE what I typed. So he refuses and you can guess what happens...
Hmm.. So I just had the ending spoiled for me... Hmmmmmmm

Kaschra
10-25-2012, 02:22 AM
My reaction if someone decides to spoil the ending:

http://i.imgur.com/3h1C2.jpg

I don't want to rush through the game, I want it to last for at least a week... oh man, this will be some challenge :/
Definatelly avoiding this forum, tumblr and deviantart for that time. Last year some idiot on DA decided to spoil some important parts of the game before I could buy it -__-

GeneralTrumbo
10-25-2012, 02:22 AM
Hmm.. So I just had the ending spoiled for me... Hmmmmmmm
Sorry? What color is it that I should post in? I didn't want to spoil anything. I tried to change the color to the background.

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Sorry? What color is it that I should post in? I didn't want to spoil anything. I tried to change the color to the background.
Which obviously did not work, because you did not use PREVIEW before actually POSTING...

No Color is the same as the background..

Kaschra
10-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Just send PMs to the people who want to know it, okay? Don't post it here :I

GeneralTrumbo
10-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Gotcha...but take all that with a grain of rice _M; the guy who told me I'm not sure is 100% right because he was told by someone else, as well. BUT the one who told him also knew the exact beginning of the game, so take that how you want...

MetalCreed
10-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Not really.

I don't want spoilers or people telling me stuff I'd rather get to myself.

BlackRose1809
10-26-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm going to be a college... then during my 3 hour break between classes, I'm going with my friend for some food and AC III. ;3