PDA

View Full Version : Cannot reach ubisoft masteral servers

aArOn1322012
10-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Hey guys so i just bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and when i try to open it it says that i need a internet connection and cannot reach ubisoft masteral servers and i was already connected to the internet when i opened it. Please help Thnx.

IWGCJoeCool
10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
i'm on XBox, and not sure if it's related...i recently caught up and completed AC1 and AC2 in advance of AC3. i watched some YouTube play-thrus on ACB and ACR, so i know what happened and am current on the "story so far"...

my problem is with signing onto U-Play from within AC2. i have a good account on both the website and within the game, but i kept getting the server down message. i went into my XBox Privacy settings, and changed them to allow access from 1st and 3rd party partners. this helped, and though now i get the U-Play Beta splashscreen, i still get the server down message, that they are working on it. i'm wondering if support was pulled on AC2, with AC3 so close, but my queries to them have gone unanswered. i got a reply that "all hands are on deck for AC3" but that's it. i'm used to that kind of crud from EA, but i expected better from Ubisoft.

anyway, the point of my answer was, if XBox, check and change those Privacy Settings and try again...i cant say, but if on PS3, there might be a similar setting.

if anyone can clear up my own issue regarding AC2 and Uplay, please post up...i had qualified for an AC2 background theme, but cant get on the U-Play server to redeem/download it.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
This happens prior to the release of every game it seems like. It seems like something internal happens... and the servers go down for a while. It's like their updating or something.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey guys so i just bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and when i try to open it it says that i need a internet connection and cannot reach ubisoft masteral servers and i was already connected to the internet when i opened it. Please help Thnx.Sounds like you are on PC?

You should check with Ubisoft Support - links are in my signature.

aArOn1322012
10-25-2012, 02:50 AM
No i play on MAC

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 02:52 AM
No i play on MAC
That`s a PC too xD

Poodle_of_Doom
10-25-2012, 03:37 AM
That`s a PC too xD

Blaspheme and lies, I tell you.