PDA

View Full Version : Movie News

Poodle_of_Doom
10-24-2012, 03:01 AM
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ubisoft-fast-tracking-assassin-creed-film-182335929.html

Something interesting to read. I know it's nothing we haven't already figured out. But it's still something.... Maybe,... I guess.

BATISTABUS
10-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Please Ubisoft, I beg you. Don't try to recreate the stories from the games...they're already a self-contained cinematic experience. The Fall and The Chain comics were successful and compelling on their own, so a movie shouldn't be any exception. Just stay true to the elements of the series; hardcore fans will appreciate it and new fans would like it just the same.

Also, don't white-wash.

AnthonyA85
10-24-2012, 03:05 AM
There are already a couple of threads about the movie screenplay. Post in those.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Please Ubisoft, I beg you. Don't try to recreate the stories from the games...they're already a self-contained cinematic experience. The Fall and The Chain comics were successful and compelling on their own, so a movie shouldn't be any exception. Just stay true to the elements of the series; hardcore fans will appreciate it and new fans would like it just the same.

Also, don't white-wash.

I second this. All in favor, say "I".

kidhero99
10-24-2012, 05:34 AM
Nobody is gonna say it? Fine I will: Take it slow PLEASE, make a nice film, dont rush it just to rake in the money.
(Speed Racer/ Dragonball Evolution for instance, ugh)movie to video game; and video game to movie adaptations usually don't go to well. (pretty much all of them sucked is what I'm saying. Well with the exception of Prince of Persia) I'm not saying this movie will follow the same route as the others, but I won't get myself hyped.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-24-2012, 05:45 AM
Nobody is gonna say it? Fine I will: Take it slow PLEASE, make a nice film, dont rush it just to rake in the money.
(Speed Racer/ Dragonball Evolution for instance, ugh)movie to video game; and video game to movie adaptations usually don't go to well. (pretty much all of them sucked is what I'm saying. Well with the exception of Prince of Persia) I'm not saying this movie will follow the same route as the others, but I won't get myself hyped.

Copy and Paste that from yahoo did you, or was that you who made that statement in the comment box there?

kidhero99
10-24-2012, 06:25 AM
I made the statement on there, sir.

The franchise revolves around Desmond Miles, a bartender who comes from a long line of assassins. After getting to experience their memories, he engages in the family business and attempts to redeem a clan which has been disgraced. He goes back in time to do this.”I can’t even begin to explain how wrong this is.

Poodle_of_Doom
10-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Huh... and you just give out your profile information just like that?

Black_Widow9
10-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Please post about this here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/719725-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-movie-screenplay-has-begun

Thanks ;)