PDA

View Full Version : If you could add one thing to AC3 what would it be?

JCearlyyears
10-24-2012, 12:51 AM
The title basically. I'd put in a first person mode with fully formed limbs and body so that when you look down you can see your arms, chest, abdomen, and legs. What would you put in? Could be anything. Zombie mode, flying mode, giving Desmond more fuzz on his upper lip so it doesn't look so ape-ish, a new weapon, anything!

Lights Out Asia
10-24-2012, 01:01 AM
More customization to your outfits and being able to upgrade your weapons, much like how you can do in Skyrim for example.

kriegerdesgottes
10-24-2012, 01:05 AM
I think it would be cool if the assassins could use disguises like in Hitman. Like if you took a guards uniform then guards don't immediately shoot unless you do something suspicious.

JCearlyyears
10-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Good ideas! I'm conflicted as to what I think would be best for AC3. I'd also like dual wielding swords a lot... But I also really wish that Desmond had more of a mustache to take my eyes off of that deep indentation on his upper lip... first person it is!.. not like it'd change anything anyhow, us coming up with things we wish were there...

rileypoole1234
10-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Dinosaurs

Just kidding. I'm completely satisfied with everything in the game, but if I could add one thing it'd be a King George III skin just for kicks.

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 01:40 AM
An alternate ending where Connor fights for the Redcoats and wins and ushers in a new age of tea and biscuits for America

kriegerdesgottes
10-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Dinosaurs

Just kidding. I'm completely satisfied with everything in the game, but if I could add one thing it'd be a King George III skin just for kicks.

The regular or crazy version? :P

Assassin_M
10-24-2012, 01:59 AM
Birds

xx-pyro
10-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Another 30 hours.

DavisP92
10-24-2012, 02:00 AM
I would like co-op, with detailed customization.

1. pick race and gender

2. Pick outfit, (what type up of upper shirt, pants, shoes, hood, etc.)

3. what skill do you want (archery, poison, bomb, etc.)

4. what weapons do you want to carry and where do you want them located on the assassin (if i'm carrying a bow maybe i just want a dagger on my leg or lower back or whatever)

JCearlyyears
10-24-2012, 02:14 AM
I would like co-op, with detailed customization.

1. pick race and gender

2. Pick outfit, (what type up of upper shirt, pants, shoes, hood, etc.)

3. what skill do you want (archery, poison, bomb, etc.)

4. what weapons do you want to carry and where do you want them located on the assassin (if i'm carrying a bow maybe i just want a dagger on my leg or lower back or whatever)
They would have to have a way to justify some of these things and to ground them.
Co-op: Who would be interacting with you in the animus with their animus, what ancestor would they control?
Race and gender: How would this be accomplished? Your ancestor is a person who had their own face and gender. The only way I can think of to ground this is that this is tied to the outfits and it is just cosmetic and the animus generates a voice to match the gender. Maybe they could say controlling the appearance helps ease the user into the memories and helps the character to continue through the memory.
I agree though, but it has to have reasons to accompany it.

Free_Hidings
10-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Agreed with the stealing guards outfits thing from hitman, but I guess they like to keep their hero looking unique most of the time.

Hard to think of things to add, probably just more maps / story content, more multiplayer customization and game modes.

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 03:08 AM
To be able to shot the rope dart from the horse, so I can drag my victim.

DavisP92
10-24-2012, 03:41 AM
They would have to have a way to justify some of these things and to ground them.
Co-op: Who would be interacting with you in the animus with their animus, what ancestor would they control?
Race and gender: How would this be accomplished? Your ancestor is a person who had their own face and gender. The only way I can think of to ground this is that this is tied to the outfits and it is just cosmetic and the animus generates a voice to match the gender. Maybe they could say controlling the appearance helps ease the user into the memories and helps the character to continue through the memory.
I agree though, but it has to have reasons to accompany it.

well i remember way back that they were talking about the future of AC after desmond and how they could if they wanted to drop the animus completely and just stay in the past. for co-op they could stay in the past. Or if they really wanted to stay with the future concept then they could just say that two guys in two different animi are reliving the lives of two assassins who were teamates in their assassin team (Project legacy talks about assassin teams of 3).

as for the race and gender, that part would only work if we get to stay solely in the past.

If they don't want to do a co-op story what they can do which would be a very interesting idea and would make the AC games jump from a 10 out of 10 to a 35 out of 10 to me would be if instead of doing a story with one location. They could do a larger story about two or 3 recruits that work for Ezio during ACB and you start off as a recruit and work your way up to master. Every contract that we did in ACB would be locations we actually go to in the co-op experience (yea all of the locations), and the missions that go with them as well. There are missions that do have a story to it, like saving the mentor in Egypt. the mini stories could be those missions that have multiple parts and the rest could just me open worlds with a task for us to do.

BBALive
10-24-2012, 03:55 AM
More customization to your outfits and being able to upgrade your weapons, much like how you can do in Skyrim for example.

Outfit customisation and weapon upgrades are in the game.

NOLA_Assassin
10-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Alexander Hamilton, he'd be a really interesting character.

kidhero99
10-24-2012, 06:26 AM
16 sequences rather than just twelve

xXRyzonXx
10-24-2012, 06:54 AM
16 sequences rather than just twelve

I would rather have 12 long sequences then 16 short ones ;)

JCearlyyears
10-24-2012, 11:54 PM

That makes a lot of sense! remember that the last sequence in ACR was short!

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Ben franklins kite story, I wanna see old Benny Boy get shocked.

Kit572
10-24-2012, 11:59 PM
The title basically. I'd put in a first person mode with fully formed limbs and body so that when you look down you can see your arms, chest, abdomen, and legs.

That game exists. Its called Mirror's Edge.

Anyways, what would I add?

And no, my answer is not going to be "More hidden blade designs"... Maybe... Okay, thats my answer :l

Joking, but seriously. I think I would make parkour/free-running harder. Don't know how, but I mean create some moves that only... "Experienced" players can do.

JCearlyyears
10-25-2012, 12:26 AM
You can't hidden blade assassinate anyone in Mirror's Edge. I thought that the vault in AC1 was hard to do, but yes I agree that there should be moves that are harder to pull off.

shinyFezzan
10-25-2012, 12:29 AM
to get the game a week earlier.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:29 AM
You can't hidden blade assassinate anyone in Mirror's Edge.

I stand corrected.

to get the game a week earlier.

If you could ADD anything to the game not if you could ask Ubisoft for one thing.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

dxsxhxcx
10-25-2012, 12:42 AM
more freedom for the player to achieve a certain goal (kill the target), several different paths, some options involving some interaction with NPCs/environment and others just being different routes that would help us reach our target easily (or not)

lightlamp
10-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Actually a first person mode sounds neat

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:46 AM
more freedom for the player to achieve a certain goal (kill the target), several different paths, some options involving some interaction with NPCs/environment and others just being different routes that would help us reach our target easily (or not)

That gives me an idea... has anyone suggested "Multiple ways to killing your target"? Such as planning your attacks and actually acting intelligent besides running in there like medieval rambo going "stab stab stab stabity".

JCearlyyears
10-25-2012, 12:46 AM

That reminds me somehow, I hope that NPC's walk at different paces and you see people who walk faster trying to navigate through the crowd. I think it is weird that people walk at the same pace... What if it just seems to me that they all move at the same pace? 0.o

MetalCreed
10-25-2012, 12:49 AM
-full free aim
-detail customization, more outfits, clothes
-sharks in the water
-pirates, exploring islands like one
-better horse gameplay

general AC stuff
-complicated style of navigation, more buttons to climb stuff
-more challenge, button mashing, combos etc in combat

there's a lot of stuff you can add I guess

shanethebouncer
10-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Swap Connors puny physique for my unrivaled masculine figure.

JCearlyyears
10-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Who cares if I said only one thing?! (not sarcasm) If I could add things to AC3, it'd have to be, and I am still working on this list,
-Jesper Kyd as the composer
-Lip fuzz for Desmond like he had in AC1
-All previous skins from previous assassins(Their faces in all their robes, and the original faces!, not the ACR faces!)
-Zombies(just for fun)
-Flying mode(just because it looks amazing and looks incredibly fun, except I would have him flying like Super Man)
-Over one thousand face models for NPCs, or maybe a facial generator to generate randomized faces within a certain limit so we don't wind up with crazy faces.)
-More Desmond content
-more combat animations
-attacking while doing a leap of faith
-dual wielding any weapon besides two handed weapons, even rope darts
-Virtual training
-A Predator skin with invisibility cloak, plasma cannon, throwing disk blade, staff, wrist blades, and thermal vision(Just because it would be the Predator game I never had)
-the sword of eden and a lot of apple gameplay for Desmond and Connor.
-throwing knives like in red dead redemption and throwing tomahawks
-An appearance of Altair and Ezio
-big head mode because it looks so darn funny.
-More ways to climb trees
-eagle outfit because that would be the funniest thing to see in the game in my opinion(Yes, I know this is not at all about being funny)
-the list will grow...

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-25-2012, 01:42 AM
A separate multiplayer, open-world, free-roam mode (think SP with horses and stuff, 'cept PvP and PvE) where you can play as customizable Assassins and Templars. So that FINALLY you'd have a multi-player that is like the singleplayer.

JCearlyyears
10-25-2012, 01:44 AM
A separate multiplayer, open-world, free-roam mode (think SP with horses and stuff, 'cept PvP and PvE) where you can play as customizable Assassins and Templars. So that FINALLY you'd have a multi-player that is like the singleplayer.

YES! That sounds great!
I'd love if we could have large fights between assassin's and templars!... Though, Being in large battles doesn't sound like the assassin way, it sounds like fun,.

dxsxhxcx
10-25-2012, 01:58 AM
That gives me an idea... has anyone suggested "Multiple ways to killing your target"? Such as planning your attacks and actually acting intelligent besides running in there like medieval rambo going "stab stab stab stabity". that was what I was thinking when I made my suggestion, after playing Dishonored I realized how cool would be if an AC game had the same amount of freedom/choices to take care of a target like that game has...

Bravoooooo
10-25-2012, 02:37 AM
A unicorn cheat like in Brotherhood.

JCearlyyears
10-25-2012, 02:45 AM
I want to do a leap of faith from space :nonchalance:
V

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-25-2012, 03:29 AM
YES! That sounds great!
I'd love if we could have large fights between assassin's and templars!... Though, Being in large battles doesn't sound like the assassin way, it sounds like fun,.

Not like the Assassin way? Are you kidding? One of my major gripes with the current Assassin's Creed MP is that it's ONLY assassinations, when in singleplayer, you are MOSTLY engaged in swordplay.

kidhero99
10-25-2012, 03:33 AM

I would rather have 16long sequences then 16 short ones :D

raytrek79
10-25-2012, 05:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCx2swtYWxg
Crossbows can shoot a cable, then you can slide down it ala hookblade style. There is also a scene in Big trouble in little China where they shoot upwards and a mechanical thing on the crossbow elevates them up. It would be a bit unusual to have an engine technology of that design back then but I was considering when you shoot up, a little explosion knocks off a chunk of the ledge and counterweights, like those already in the game, but you can do it just about anywhere.

xXRyzonXx
10-25-2012, 05:41 AM
Attack Sloths, they are vicous predators.

LightRey
10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
20 million bucks in the game case especially for me. :|

TorQue1988
10-25-2012, 11:30 AM
More choices on how we tackle missions and dispatch of our assassination targets, like in Dishonored.
Dishonored is the only game about an assassin that you can finish without killing a single person, or by killing everyone; that you can finish without ever being detected or by going full throttle mass murderer.
So more choices would be great and would greatly increase replayability.

BeCk41
10-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Dinosaurs

Same here, I'm satisfied with the game. Can't really say what they should add to it when I haven't even played it yet. xD

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-25-2012, 02:42 PM
A theater mode for machinima

BakeAnCake
11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Multiplayer free roam

Rob327
11-02-2012, 09:11 PM
More choices in Uniforms. From the Conner Mission on it seems you're stuck with the Assassins Outfit (as well as other Assassin Outfits like the Ezio Outfit if unlocked etc).You could buy the other Clothes at the General Store but all it does is change the color of the existing Assassin Uniform. Playing in the Revolutionary War Era, it would nice to play in a Revolutionary War Era Uniform during the Campaign like you did in the beginning. I was actually going to buy the DLC with all the new Skins until i found out it was only on MP.

POP1Fan
11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Tits.

JCearlyyears
11-02-2012, 09:59 PM
I would certainly add 30 hours of interesting, emotional, character filled, story driven, epic gameplay. If I could have anything out of this game right now that is it. For Connor and Desmond. They didn't develop the characters in this game.(For Connor and Haytham they did.)

al-Assas
11-02-2012, 10:14 PM
I would add animations that resemble Newtonian mechanics.

BBALive
11-02-2012, 10:19 PM
More outfits, more freedom in missions, give daggers a different set of animations, naval free-roam.

That's 4.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Glyphs, puzzles and more mystery.

ProdiGurl
11-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Ezio in a haystack !! :D
O:]

merlynthehealer
11-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Free Playing Naval portion of the game, where you can just roam the sea, or certain areas of the sea, like a Caribbean District area, A Key West District, an East Coast District Etc . where you'd just randomly find pirates, or Privateers. Which you could kill them. Mind you this should only be available after you've finished the main story line.

ProdiGurl
11-02-2012, 10:36 PM
But seriously, yes I love mystery... - I'd love a scene or 2 of just mass carnage (maybe it's in AC3 & I haven't gotten to it yet)?
I'd also add bg music in free roam too. Music is central to AC imo.
I'd be fine if there was no more Desmond too.
I'm happy w/ AC3 so far tho... Lots yet to go

HulkAvenger5
11-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Honestly...I'd add mimi missions outside of the storyline with each character Desmond, Ezio, Altar. Plus more items to find in the game.........

LetticeXvi
11-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Overall I was satisfied with Assassin's Creed 3. I think it brought the best of the rest and added some new. I think being able to actually Decorate your Homestead would've been the best addition. Instead of just a picture on the wall above the fireplace. Be able to add trees and things like that. Franklins Inventions are cool and all if you collect all the pages. They do add some, but not enough. Similar to what you can do at your Safehouses in the Fallout Series. Be able to drop an apple on the table and position it for Decoration.

If there was one thing to add completely new to Assassin's Creed 3. It would definitely have to be another city. While Boston and New York are nice and the Frontier is Enormous, I would still have liked to see another city. Considering the Timeline, Perhaps Jamestown? Or possibly even a new set of missions or quests to take you from Boston and New York to like, Savannah Georgia, Columbia South Carolina, or even have a Spoofer level (Cow World D2, Whimsyshire D3, etc.) where Connor can go to some miraculously, rediculously, out of place area and kill funny things like Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Jack Dawson from Titanic (i hate that bastard,) or even more ludacris things like Vacuum Cleaners, Toilet Bowls, or even a 25 foot tall Toilet Plunger named "Plugger."

TrueAssassin77
11-02-2012, 11:44 PM
armor! as of now there is no sense of player progession. i do the same exact moves ive been doing, my robes look exactly the same as when i first got them.
i loved the SLIGHT rpg element the other games had when it came to armor, and skill progression. AC2 you got better armor, and learned skills throughout. AC3 you got new armor, and your young assassins could be lvl up and costomized, ACR, same thing as ACB.

AC3 has none of those what so ever.

HellSniper666
11-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Altair's Sword and Short Blade and Outfit