PDA

View Full Version : Lets speculate! [Possible Spoilers]

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Using my own version of eagle sense called common sense, i assume Achilles will die somehow through the game, seeing as he is old.

How do you think he will die?

If you already know how/if he dies, don't post it here, this is speculation only!

sannyclaus
10-23-2012, 10:24 PM
HO HO HO the templars will probably kill him

r4inm4n1991
10-23-2012, 10:26 PM
He will die while he is alive.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 10:29 PM
He will die while he is alive.

that sentence made no sense..

Lights Out Asia
10-23-2012, 10:29 PM
HO HO HO the templars will probably kill him
lol.

This would probably be the most logical way he goes, story-wise that is. That, or he just dies of old age lol.

r4inm4n1991
10-23-2012, 10:32 PM
that sentence made no sense..

Ok, sorry. Please correct me. -.-

Jxspyder
10-23-2012, 10:34 PM

As it's the only possible alternative, apparently Ryzon is suggesting he's going to die while he's already dead?

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 10:34 PM

I would, but i don't have any idea what you were talking about, its like you were speaking a language i don't understand... I mean c'mon "He will die, While he is alive" that just makes no sense.

As it's the only possible alternative, apparently Ryzon is suggesting he's going to die while he's already dead?

I never suggested that, I said that saying "he will die, while he is alive" is an obvious statement, which makes no sense.

r4inm4n1991
10-23-2012, 10:37 PM
I would, but i don't have any idea what you were talking about, its like you were speaking a language i don't understand... I mean c'mon "He will die, While he is alive" that just makes no sense.

I never suggested that, I said that saying "he will die, while he is alive" is an obvious statement, which makes no sense.

Hummm.
So, when someones die, its because it was alive. The only way to die, its to be alive. Get it?
I hate to explain jokes....

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Hummm.
So, when someones die, its because it was alive. The only way to die, its to be alive. Get it?
I hate to explain jokes....

To be fair, it wasn't a particularly funny joke.. and those kinds of jokes just make me think "is this guy drunk?"

pacmanate
10-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Connor Rope Darts him in the googles by mistake x

r4inm4n1991
10-23-2012, 10:50 PM
To be fair, it wasn't a particularly funny joke.. and those kinds of jokes just make me think "is this guy drunk?"

Well, next time don't try to understand it. And your comments make me think "Is this guy dumb?"

Jxspyder
10-23-2012, 10:52 PM

Actually, the funny part is the conversation afterwards trying to explain it to you.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Well, next time don't try to understand it. And your comments make me think "Is this guy dumb?"

Just keep this in mind, When making a joke on the internet, think about if it will be received as a joke, because it wasn't funny.. nor was this a thread for stupid jokes.

And the part about "is this guy dumb" makes you just seem childish, because there is a big difference between asking whatever someone is intoxicated or stupid.

Jxspyder
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Just keep this in mind, When making a joke on the internet, think about if it will be received as a joke, because it wasn't funny.. nor was this a thread for stupid jokes.

And the part about "is this guy dumb" makes you just seem childish, because there is a big difference between asking whatever someone is intoxicated or stupid.

Your attempt at educated adult discussion would probably go better if that whole "childish" statement wasn't in direct retaliation to your own childish comment. And no, there really isn't a big difference.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Your attempt at educated adult discussion would probably go better if that whole "childish" statement wasn't in direct retaliation to your own childish comment. And no, there really isn't a big difference.

So you're trying to say that there isn't a difference between being drunk and being stupid?
One is a direct insult towards someones intelligence.
The other is being in effect of alcohol.

MT4K
10-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Guys.... You make me a sad panda.

http://tehgeek.com/storage/post-images/sad-panda.jpg

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Guys.... You make me a sad panda.

http://tehgeek.com/storage/post-images/sad-panda.jpg

I couldn't help laughing when i saw that post.

I am not the kinda guy to just say "just let them say what they want" I protect my case when i believe i am right.

r4inm4n1991
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
I couldn't help laughing when i saw that post.

I am not the kinda guy to just say "just let them say what they want" I protect my case when i believe i am right.

I'll end this arguing, sorry if you didn't like my joke, it wasnt my intention to insult you or anything. I was just in a good mood, now you ruined it.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 11:21 PM
I'll end this arguing, sorry if you didn't like my joke, it wasnt my intention to insult you or anything. I was just in a good mood, now you ruined it.

I didn't mean to ruin your mood, anyways, I never hold grudges, you are forgiven ;)

tjbyrum1
10-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Connor: "****! I must do something about this atrocity cause it is MY belief and MY decision to make!"
Achilles: "No Connor, that is a bad idea and it is not our way."
Connor: "I'll do whatever I want!" *leaves to do personal mission*
*Achilles is killed by Templars due to Connor's absence*
Connor: "No! This is all because of me!"

That is my answer to this question.

GreatBeyonder
10-24-2012, 12:48 AM
I predict...

1. The Templars are restarting their plot from the first game. They WANT America to win the war, so they create their New World at long last.

2. Founding Fathers are Templars too. You're actually hunting down Templars who disagree with the plan.

3. Desmond loses his father to Cross, kills Cross, and defeats Vidic, then saves the world.

4 There will be a Sword of Eden involved.

5. Lucy will somehow be ressurected, either via time travel or cloning.

6. You find the Garden of Eden and meet Eve.

That's pretty much the entire plot. I have a bet with a friend that if four of six predictions come true. he has to get me a PS3 for Christmas. I will not say what happens if I'm wrong... :nonchalance:

Lights Out Asia
10-24-2012, 12:56 AM
I predict...

1. The Templars are restarting their plot from the first game. They WANT America to win the war, so they create their New World at long last.

2. Founding Fathers are Templars too. You're actually hunting down Templars who disagree with the plan.

3. Desmond loses his father to Cross, kills Cross, and defeats Vidic, then saves the world.

4 There will be a Sword of Eden involved.

5. Lucy will somehow be ressurected, either via time travel or cloning.

6. You find the Garden of Eden and meet Eve.

That's pretty much the entire plot. I have a bet with a friend that if four of six predictions come true. he has to get me a PS3 for Christmas. I will not say what happens if I'm wrong... :nonchalance:
All exciting plot points that I would happily see in the game, hopefully some of those happen. :)