PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Interactive Bunker Hill Trailer!

pacmanate
10-23-2012, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOmkmhyGI6Y&feature=g-all-u

Do your duty Assassin's.

After watching that trailer, go to: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/interactivetrailer/?utm_source=interactive&utm_medium=PR&utm_campaign=press

Aphex_Tim
10-23-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't know why but Connor's way of talking kind of annoys me.

pacmanate
10-23-2012, 06:22 PM

Yeah same... hopefully he doesn't always have this monotone voice.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 06:26 PM

I love the way he talks, its like a calm person, who is so badass at the same time ;)

sannyclaus
10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
HO HO HO great trailer, the battle looks to be epic, one more week :)

ACfan443
10-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I like Connor's voice, I see nothing wrong with it at all.

xXRyzonXx
10-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I just finished it, that was awesome ;)

lightlamp
10-23-2012, 06:44 PM
HO HO HO great trailer, the battle looks to be epic, one more week :)
HO HO HO if you really are santa then give me AC3!

Aphex_Tim
10-23-2012, 06:50 PM
I like Connor's voice, I see nothing wrong with it at all.

His voice is okay but he seems to talk in a very monotone way all the time.

there76
10-23-2012, 06:51 PM

It was the same with Altair.

ACfan443
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM

But so did Altair? Unless you didn't like his voice either

Sabastian_AC
10-23-2012, 07:26 PM
But so did Altair? Unless you didn't like his voice either

I couldn't stand the voicing for Altair. It was so jarring to me to hear his monotone American accent against all of the otherwise colorful voicing acting in the game. Ezio's voice actor was such a breath of fresh air in comparison.

But in an effort to stay on topic, that trailer was way cool. Reminded me a lot of the Dishonored trailer but with a bit more polish.

Edit: After a second run-through, I was a bit disappointed to find that the option you choose only really changes the cinematic between the choices. The options don't really branch out like they did with the Dishonored trailer. (In the Dishonored trailer, you could actually end up getting killed!) Still a cool idea for a trailer though.

Toa TAK
10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
I went through this a few minutes ago, this was awesome!

kidhero99
10-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Nag nag nag

bart578
10-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Brilliant.....................................

Great way to show you the different options in the game to acheive the same thing...... mission success.

Awsome, roll on next week

Ielgon
10-23-2012, 08:10 PM
This was cool, after messing around with it however I'm starting to wonder. When I first saw the different options I thought they would be vastly different approaches, but now that I've seen most of them it seems more like its just picking what to use to get to the same goal (the way Connor navigates through the mission is nearly the same each time/there is a "path"). It's constantly: Stealthy vs Combat and a choice of which weapon/tool to use. Will this "path" also be how the actual missions in the game will be (it's still impressive of course, but not as "open" as I thought it would be) or were these clips just showing a different approach and then going back to the same "path" through the mission just because it was easier to make for this kind of video (And possibly also for not spoiling the mission completely)?

SaintPerkele
10-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Didn't play the interactive trailer, but did anyone notice how Connor always says "Where is X now?" (X=Johnson, that guy at the sea, Silas etc) before going to assassinate someone? I don't know why, but it really annoys me. Just hope that he won't say it every single time someone talks about an assassination target to him.

MT4K
10-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Didn't play the interactive trailer, but did anyone notice how Connor always says "Where is X now?" (X=Johnson, that guy at the sea, Silas etc) before going to assassinate someone? I don't know why, but it really annoys me. Just hope that he won't say it every single time someone talks about an assassination target to him.

Where is SaintPerkele?

andreja110s
10-23-2012, 09:13 PM
This interactive trailer is great! Canīt wait to play the actual game!

SaintPerkele
10-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Where is SaintPerkele?
Oh ****.

Lights Out Asia
10-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Definitely a pretty cool trailer. I wish more games had this sort of interactiveness to them!

HisSpiritLives
10-23-2012, 10:08 PM
I really like the way he is talking.

Andre_0112
10-23-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm laughing at the people thinking this is PC gameplay and this is how the game works...

bluetoes1
10-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Does this interactive trailer contain anything in-game from the bunker hill battle? Or is this entirely seperate?

I want to know before I want it, because if it's from in-game gameplay, and in-game cinematics, I'd rather not spoil it for myself.

Andre_0112
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
I think this is going to be in the game but there are no in-game cinematics. It works like this: You select an option and then the thing loads up a Youtube video (different one for each option) and so on. It isn't anything that will spoil the game for you nor anyone.

bluetoes1
10-23-2012, 11:00 PM
I think this is going to be in the game but there are no in-game cinematics. It works like this: You select an option and then the thing loads up a Youtube video (different one for each option) and so on. It isn't anything that will spoil the game for you nor anyone.
Well there's an assassination target displayed in the video's description, so I think it's heavy-spoilery, I guess.

Andre_0112
10-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Well there's an assassination target displayed in the video's description, so I think it's heavy-spoilery, I guess.

Just play it :P

bluetoes1
10-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Just play it :P
I want to, but is it really worth it? I don't want the battle of bunker hill to be ruined when I could experience it for myself, first hand in 7 days.

CSKarasu
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
For anybody unable to watch the vid and wondering:

Number of Revolutionary Templars killed in trailer: 0

LSquare
10-24-2012, 04:01 PM
That was a cool interactive trailer. I love how the frontier environment is looking, I can't wait to explore. Especially with the changing seasons.