PDA

View Full Version : KILLED THE GAME nice one UBI

Rivernagash
10-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Hello
Dont know what to say, you have truly fked this franchise it is down hill from here folks, this is a console piace of crap, gears of war, assassin creed, and all the other countless 3rd person clones with diffient skin, it is not part of the GRAW, its cheap conole port, no control over your squad, tatical overlays and they just shot up the place if you have any when on co-op, so tactics is out the window. Now I am not knocking the graphic (on the PC only) but what made you dich the previous concpet of tactical shooter and make a duck shooting gallay game this is fine for console, but not for pc. I'm soooo glad i only paied 5 for this and not preorded i know i will never preorder again and actively encourage others not to whlie this half cocked console porting is going on it is not worth it.

In a nutshell STOP making for Xbox and PS3 then porting, let thm have there poor qualty over priced games, but you are killing PC gaming

chenzi1
10-23-2012, 02:18 PM
A hundred more complaints later...they still won't give a ****. All they care about is their money. Our best bet is for them to at least fix the piece of crap.

Cremik1
10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
I must say i LOVE new GRFS but sometimes GHOST RECON title changes to CHAOS ASSAULT

EvilPixieGrrr
10-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Hi,

Sorry about your continued problems with GRFS.

There is a major update coming in November that is addressing a lot of the community complaints with the game, and I can attest that I submit community feedback to the team on a weekly basis so they have a good amount of information available to them on your experiences.

I understand your frustration completely.

WildfireOneOne
10-24-2012, 06:34 AM
You know, Pixie, it seems like you are the only forum mod even trying to take this seriously anymore. I thank you for that.

NavyCFL
10-24-2012, 10:57 PM
We appreciate the fixes put into place so far, the game seems more stable but still has connection issues, which Im not sure if can be solved (could be related to the individual gamers).

The thing that perplexes me is why Ubisoft has not used some of the Rainbow Six series features which made the game great. We were able to customize gear, uniform patches, download weapons, and were able to choose which server we could join and see who was in each server.

I do like some of the current features of the multiplayer server setup though the inability to communicate with your friends in the multiplayer lobby (except send invites) to let them know your online is frustrating. Is there any way to incorporate two-way communication?