PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Assassinís Creed III: Liberation writer Jill Murray

im3jia
10-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Earlier this week, Post Arcadeís Daniel Kaszor spoke with Liberation writer Jill Murray about the game, its story and women in the games industry.

http://business.financialpost.com/2012/10/20/assassins-creed-iii-liberation-writer-jill-murray-on-how-story-and-gameplay-can-go-hand-in-hand/

kidhero99
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I can't wait for this game.:cool:

GreatBeyonder
10-22-2012, 09:49 PM
"There are all kinds of quirky little things. Louisiana at the time was a French territory, but it had been signed over to Spain in a secret treaty, so the citizens were not informed. Five years go by and Spain decides to send a governor to govern and the citizens stage a kind of rebellion, as the French are wont to do when they find out they were invaded five years ago."

This had me rolling on the ground laughing.

eagleforlife1
10-22-2012, 10:14 PM
"There are all kinds of quirky little things. Louisiana at the time was a French territory, but it had been signed over to Spain in a secret treaty, so the citizens were not informed. Five years go by and Spain decides to send a governor to govern and the citizens stage a kind of rebellion, as the French are wont to do when they find out they were invaded five years ago."

This had me rolling on the ground laughing.

Why?

pacmanate
10-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Interesting read! x

Evenesque
10-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Why?

Because it's like a Benny Hill situation in territorial politics