PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight, Alta´r or Ezio?

Double O Snap
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
The message of time. Really awesome fan animation.

Part one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jwYpJso-fw

Part two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0lZBxHzK40

edit: lol sorry didn't see this in Fan art/movies.

POP1Fan
10-22-2012, 03:07 PM
The credits are awesome.

NOLA_Assassin
10-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Connor...

Aphex_Tim
10-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Chuck Norris.

POP1Fan
10-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Chuck Norris.

Someone called me?

EzioAssassin51
10-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Someone called me?

Yes, it's Chuck Norris telling you to stop pretending to be Chuck Norris, here, I'll give you the phone...

HisSpiritLives
10-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Well we cant know that but i would cheer for Ezio.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 01:38 PM
The way I see it, and you are free to disagree, is that Altaire has a speed advantage where Ezio has a strength advantage. However, despite Altaires advantage, Ezio is certainly fast enough and so would win on strength, especially considering he can take a hell of a beating, which Altaire can also, but Altaire would have to connect a considerable ammount more damage. But that is in a hand to hand fight. When you are looking at a weapons fight, Altaires speed would give him superiority, but of course it depends on the environment, in open spaces Altaire would have room to move about and maximize his speed advantage but in close quarters, like in a room or a ring, Ezio would have a better chance.

BBALive
10-23-2012, 03:10 PM
The way I see it, and you are free to disagree, is that Altaire has a speed advantage where Ezio has a strength advantage. However, despite Altaires advantage, Ezio is certainly fast enough and so would win on strength, especially considering he can take a hell of a beating, which Altaire can also, but Altaire would have to connect a considerable ammount more damage. But that is in a hand to hand fight. When you are looking at a weapons fight, Altaires speed would give him superiority, but of course it depends on the environment, in open spaces Altaire would have room to move about and maximize his speed advantage but in close quarters, like in a room or a ring, Ezio would have a better chance.

I wouldn't say that Altair is faster than Ezio. I would say that they were about the same speed in-game, but then you have to take into account the fact that Ezio's attire (including armour) is a lot heavier than Altair's.

Evenesque
10-23-2012, 04:03 PM
The credits were the best part of that. So awesome.

CSKarasu
10-23-2012, 05:27 PM
It's clear that Altair would defeat Ezio. Altair is the master assassin of this series, the most knowledgeable and the most powerful. I mean even at the end of Ezios life he was still gathering scraps of knowledge and information from Altair, he was nowhere near the level of Altair.

GreatBeyonder
10-24-2012, 02:18 AM
Altair was raised a warrior monk in plain robes in a region where practically everyone wears thick armor and have been killing each other for a hundred years.

Ezio was raised in a peaceful environment where HE wears thick armor against people have been killing eacother for at most a few hours.

My money's on the original Master Assassin.

tjbyrum1
10-24-2012, 02:35 AM
I don't think you can compare the, for several reasons.

But Altair has been an Assassin for practically all of his life, unlike Ezio.

And you can't use video game features (kill streaks, faster climbing, etc) to compare them, cause features may not be 'canon' if you understand what I'm saying.

kefert
10-24-2012, 04:45 AM
The credits were the best part of that. So awesome.

Precisely. I'm thinking the dance was better animated than the fights themselves... :D

scooper121s
10-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Altair Ibn'la-ahad
He's da boss

Assassin_M
10-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Ezio is better than than Altair because Ezio has better graphics.. nuff said..

The8bitAsian
10-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Ezio is better than than Altair because Ezio has better graphics.. nuff said..
EXACTLY what he said! More fluid animations too. I also think Ezio would win because he can get guidettes lol

TheAquila
10-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Altair.

FinalJ1
10-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Ezio, because he was raised outside the brotherhood, and thinks outside the box.

BlackRose1809
10-26-2012, 05:53 AM
I say a tie. Since both are super badass and good at their moves no matter how old they get, so both. ;3

Free_Hidings
10-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Altair would win in combat since he trained an lived as an assassin his entire life, while Ezio lived a noble comfortable life in his early years. Altair is more calculating and deadly, Ezio is just aggressive.

But before Altair could kill Ezio, Ezio would bang his girl at least twice, so who's the real winner?

Paulsifer42
10-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I think it's a similar question as "Who would win a game of one on one, Michael Jordan, or Lebron James?" Chances are, Ezio would win, because he has the benefit of the years of training and perfecting what Altair created, but Altair deserves a great deal of credit for the assassin Ezio turned out to be, just like Jordan deserves some credit for the player James turned out to be. Wow, did I really just take a game that seriously? Yes. Yes, I did...

BeCk41
10-26-2012, 11:39 AM
The prince! <333

raytrek79
10-26-2012, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't say that Altair is faster than Ezio. I would say that they were about the same speed in-game, but then you have to take into account the fact that Ezio's attire (including armour) is a lot heavier than Altair's.

Yes, as far as the game goes they are the same speed, I just have the impression that in some kind of reality transfer of the two, it would turn out that Altair would be a speedy little sucker, but Ezio would have the kind of bulk and strength that makes him capable of impaling someone through the head and lifting them off the ground.

connor_bg
10-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Ezio will best him.

CSKarasu
10-26-2012, 07:54 PM
I think it's a similar question as "Who would win a game of one on one, Michael Jordan, or Lebron James?" Chances are, Ezio would win, because he has the benefit of the years of training and perfecting what Altair created, but Altair deserves a great deal of credit for the assassin Ezio turned out to be, just like Jordan deserves some credit for the player James turned out to be. Wow, did I really just take a game that seriously? Yes. Yes, I did...

Perfected? Ezio didn't have half the knowledge of Altair when he was older, like I said in another topic Ezio was still chasing Altairs knowledge, techniques and weaponry at the end of his life.

There is no doubt in my mind that Altair is the superior assassin, he was born and raised an assassin and every following assassin after benefited from Altairs wisdom.

Free_Hidings
10-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I always find it strange when people bring up in game mechanics to these kind of discussions. Connor would beat them both because he is rocking AnvilNext and has more animations.

The way I see it, Ezio is stronger and more aggressive, but Altair is faster and has deadly focus and concentration. He is cold and calculating, and where Ezio might let his emotions take over and make mistakes, Altair keeps his composure. As far as 1v1 straight up combat is concerned, Altair has a slight but significant advantage.

Much of Ezio's work was using his social skills too. He had a lot of charisma and used that to inspire and influence people. Not to say he is phsyically inept, of course, but Altair spent his whole life as a contracted assassin basically, while Ezio was like a rich kid who then became an assassin who killed people sometimes and preached here and there.

Ezio is still my favourite, but Altair would win in a straight up fight, no doubt in my mind.

HisSpiritLives
10-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Well i personaly think that it doesnt matter, Ezio wasnt rich noob he always had fights,i think he is stonger than Altair(with all respect) more deadlier and skilled .And if you ask why Ezio sought Altairs wisdom ,Altair had adventage he was born to the order,but Ezio became Assassins when he was 17 and Ezio died aged 65 ,Altair was 92 and he spent more time with P.O.E.

Paulsifer42
10-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Perfected? Ezio didn't have half the knowledge of Altair when he was older, like I said in another topic Ezio was still chasing Altairs knowledge, techniques and weaponry at the end of his life.

There is no doubt in my mind that Altair is the superior assassin, he was born and raised an assassin and every following assassin after benefited from Altairs wisdom.

Ezio learned from other Assassins. Altair changed the game, and his skills would have bled through time and space, leaking down to Ezio whenever he learned from another Assassin. That's what I mean by perfected. Basketball players move the way MJ did, but when MJ did it, he was the only one doing it. Ezio moves like Altair, only he has the advantage of not being the first one to do it.

tweedehands
10-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Personally, I think Altair would win if they fought in a fair duel. When you think he was trained since birth and didn't need half as many gadgets as Ezio did, he would clearly be a better fighter. However, with the gadgets, Ezio would win hands down. They're still both awesome assassins though!

xXRyzonXx
10-26-2012, 11:06 PM
The Attack Turkeys :p