PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday in AC3... (NO SPOILERS REALLY)

AssassinGame1
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
This really is not a spoiler, Doomsday in AC3. Sounds a little weird to fit in with the AC kind of game. Really im sure that an AC game wont include someone saving the world. It feels too choppy and misunderstood. What do you think? Discuss
P.S.- Im sure no one here believes that the world will end on DEC.12., right? I don't believe it.

HisSpiritLives
10-20-2012, 08:43 PM
This really is not a spoiler, Doomsday in AC3. Sounds a little weird to fit in with the AC kind of game. Really im sure that an AC game wont include someone saving the world. It feels too choppy and misunderstood. What do you think? Discuss
P.S.- Im sure no one here believes that the world will end on DEC.12., right? I don't believe it.

Desmond will save the world , and i dont belive that crap but it isnt on me to judge i guess.

bluetoes1
10-20-2012, 08:55 PM
The whole 2012 doomsday thing has been part of Asssasin's Creed the minute the series was launched. It was even present in Assassin's Creed 1, and is a big part of the AC franchise.

ACfan443
10-20-2012, 08:59 PM

Lol what? They've been building up this whole story of the world ending since AC1. Why on earth would Desmond not save the world?

AssassinGame1
10-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Lol what? They've been building up this whole story of the world ending since AC1. Why on earth would Desmond not save the world?

When did I say that Desmond will NOT save the world! I didn't know that doomsday was building up from AC1

AegisVertigo
10-20-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't believe the world will end on Dec. 21st, as there is no reason for it to end so suddenly. The destruction of a planet would take time, unless there was a wondering meteor that hit it. In terms of Assassin's creed's type of style, things have really been building up to the point where Desmond does something extremely important, whether it be saving the world or destroying the Templar order. Personally, I think it's high time we focus on Desmond's story a little more than we have in the past.

ACfan443
10-20-2012, 09:16 PM
When did I say that Desmond will NOT save the world! I didn't know that doomsday was building up from AC1

Quote taken directly from your post:

Really im sure that an AC game wont include someone saving the world.

Yes, you did say it.

Layytez
10-20-2012, 09:16 PM
The world has to have some doubt and worry in it's time leading to destruction. I'm betting while the world is being destroyed, Desmond does whatever he needs to do to save it. If earth is left clean i'm going to be mad.

Assassin_M
10-20-2012, 09:26 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3555869_o.gif

ACfan443
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3555869_o.gif

You're really not that good at staying dark, are you? :p

AssassinGame1
10-21-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't believe the world will end on Dec. 21st, as there is no reason for it to end so suddenly. The destruction of a planet would take time, unless there was a wondering meteor that hit it. In terms of Assassin's creed's type of style, things have really been building up to the point where Desmond does something extremely important, whether it be saving the world or destroying the Templar order. Personally, I think it's high time we focus on Desmond's story a little more than we have in the past.

This is the type of answer I was looking for

AltairCBM
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
The world's not gonna end on 21:12:12 because the Mayans never said it would. A crazy conspiracy freak lady trying to sell books did, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon