PDA

View Full Version : Do all of the soundtrack songs feature in the game?

KrYpToNiC95
10-20-2012, 02:12 PM
I have played Ac2 many times but before I was listening to the soundtrack and I notice a song called Florence Tarantella. I have never heard it before and I was curious if it is even in the game because I thought I would have come across it considering the hours I have spent on ac2.

Ielgon
10-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Sometimes only parts of songs are used, so only a minute of it might be in the game while a longer track exists. If I remember correctly it is in the game but only very briefly. If you listen to full songs on game soundtracks you will usually only recognise parts, that's because a lot of songs are variations on each other that have a slightly different feel to them and a lot of times only certain parts are actually used. I'm sure you've noticed this on the AC2 soundtrack, a lot of the songs are variations on Ezio's family. And usually only that part of the songs is noticeable to hear at certain points in the game. A lot of times I thought I was hearing Ezio's family while it was actually a part of another track that sounded the same. Think it is the same with the beginning and end part (it's just mixed in with the other "ominous" sounding parts) of Florence tarantella, the middle part is only heard once or twice I believe.

Locopells
10-20-2012, 04:37 PM
I have played Ac2 many times but before I was listening to the soundtrack and I notice a song called Florence Tarantella. I have never heard it before and I was curious if it is even in the game because I thought I would have come across it considering the hours I have spent on ac2.

It's actually most noticeable in ACB, when you're catching Mario's horse.