PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II database frustration

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 09:59 AM
I know that for many players, it's been some time since they last played Assassin's Creed II, but I have what I can see is the age-old problem of the missing database entries for Venice, being for the district of San Polo and Venice itself. I have read multiple methods to solve this situation online, most of them on these forums, however none of them work (such as desynchronising and travelling on the ship, et cetera).

Does anyone have any ideas or likely solutions? My thanks to those who can help (note that I have finished practically everything in the game, and have already been to Rome).

Locopells
10-20-2012, 10:05 AM
What platform?

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks for replying so quickly, Loco. I use a PlayStation 3.

ION_05
10-20-2012, 10:28 AM
It always shows up for me after I get desynced from killing to many civilians.

Locopells
10-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome. The district don't auto pop-up, you have to open the database and look for them, when I play it.

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 10:34 AM
Hello, Ion. I got excited when I saw your name as I'd read your responses to this problem before, helping another member. After he followed your advice in slaughtering three civilians the entries appeared for him, so I attempted it as well, alas to no avail. However, I could well be attempting it in a wrong fashion... Is there a specific way to do so, such as in a certain 'area', in quick succession or over a few minutes, et cetera? I usually kill them all on the docks near the ship in San Polo.

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by 'looking' for them? I can bring up the database with the two blank entries, do so when in the relevant district, but I can't seem to access them.

ION_05
10-20-2012, 10:44 AM
If they haven't shown up yet, those locations might be locked out for good. When ever I replay AC2 I make sure as soon as I get to venice to get desynced so they show up right away.

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Curses, just after I collected every chest and treasure gondola in Venice...

Eden-Master
10-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the help, guys. I might get a replay going. I appreciate your time.

ION_05
10-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Ya sorry I couldn't be of more help.

lonewarrior30
10-20-2012, 11:07 AM
This is the friendliest conversation that I have seen in a while :p

Locopells
10-20-2012, 04:41 PM
If they haven't shown up yet, those locations might be locked out for good. When ever I replay AC2 I make sure as soon as I get to venice to get desynced so they show up right away.

You might have something there - I usually punch the tour guide (the one who shows up as soon as you and Leo disembark) into the water a couple of times for laughs - which might be why I've never had the problem.