PDA

View Full Version : Are Muskets Deemed Heavy Weapons?

tjbyrum1
10-20-2012, 03:13 AM
And:

1. Is the musket going to be like a heavy weapon (carry around, but cannot sheath)?
2. Can you reload the musket?
3. Are there random encounters? If so, what kind do we know of?
4. How many large-scale battles will there be?
5. Can you shoot guns while on a horse?

I know I posted this twice, but the last topic had a misleading title and received no answers. I have reported it and requested it be deleted.

Legendz54
10-20-2012, 03:17 AM
1: You can carry the musket around on your back with the bow ( I saw this at the Eb games expo)
2:Yes you can reload the weapon but it takes a while, there is also a reload animation for the pistols.
3:I dont understand what you mean about random encounters please elaborate.
4: There will be many large scale battles such as Bunker hill and battle of lexington
5: Yes you can shoot while on a horse, I saw this at eb expo.

tjbyrum1
10-20-2012, 03:22 AM
1: You can carry the musket around on your back with the bow ( I saw this at the Eb games expo)
2:Yes you can reload the weapon but it takes a while, there is also a reload animation for the pistols.
3:I dont understand what you mean about random encounters please elaborate.
4: There will be many large scale battles such as Bunker hill and battle of lexington
5: Yes you can shoot while on a horse, I saw this at eb expo.

1. That's cool, thanks.
2. Okay, figured as much, but thanks.
3. Like random side-missions that occur periodically throughout gameplay. Ever played RDR? If not you probably won't know.
4. Cool, thanks.
5. Cool, thanks.

Legendz54
10-20-2012, 03:32 AM
3: Yes there will be heaps of side missions, such as Kill a wolf or bear and skin it and deliver it back to a store. You can activate these side missions even when during a mission, It wont be someone just standing there calling for you, They will come up to you and ask for help, you can choose to talk to them or just put out your arm and tell them to stay put. There are also naval side missions.

There are also cool MYTH side missions were you can encounter someone telling a story about a werewolf or ghost in the woods and you go to investigate if its true or not, But it will turn out to be someone playing a prank and dressing up as a warewolf or something like that.

Evenesque
10-20-2012, 03:37 AM
But it will turn out to be someone playing a prank and dressing up as a warewolf or something like that.

Spoiler alert Bro!

Seriously, I hope they at least give us something other than "derp. guy in a costume" every time. Like, an ambiguous ending that suggests either way. At least a few times. Solving pranks like we're at recess won't be fun for very long when you know every one of them isn't real.

Legendz54
10-20-2012, 03:40 AM
Spoiler alert Bro!

Seriously, I hope they at least give us something other than "derp. guy in a costume" every time. Like, an ambiguous ending that suggests either way. At least a few times. Solving pranks like we're at recess won't be fun for very long when you know every one of them isn't real.

Ubisoft didn't want to go in the direction of Sasquatch like RDR, still it probably will look like a mythical creature until we uncover the prank, Maybe we will have a kraken, Oh and i forgot to mention very rare animals can aslo be tracked and hunted.

Locopells
10-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Who knows? Doubtful thought.