PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations - Stuck on Honor Lost and Won

mcswain1965
10-19-2012, 10:48 PM
I am stuck on Honor Lost and Won. I get to the place to do the air attack on Terik and when I jump down, it does not happen like it does in the "walkthroughs". Instead of landing on top of him and stabbing him, I land beside him and engage in a sword fight that I have tried 40 times to win and get killed everytime.
Someone noted that I may be being spotted prior to my jump but I watched for that and I am not being spotted. I have tried every way of jumping and from him just under me to him far away and nothing works. Can anyone help me? Thanks a million for any help.
PS. Can I skip killing Tarik and somehow move on but just not at full sync?

LightRey
10-19-2012, 11:22 PM
...You're not actually jumping I hope. I mean, you are attempting an air assassination, right?

mcswain1965
10-19-2012, 11:25 PM
All I know to do is jump which on the xbox 360 is press A and right trigger. Is there a different combination for air assassination? That is probably my problem.

LightRey
10-19-2012, 11:33 PM
All I know to do is jump which on the xbox 360 is press A and right trigger. Is there a different combination for air assassination? That is probably my problem.
You have to hold the right trigger and press X...

pacmanate
10-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Don't class this as me being mean but this is one of the funniest things I have seen!

CalgaryJay
10-19-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm assuming you don't really do air assassinations when you play this game.. I just re-played ACR & did this one last week. Tarik's pacing so he's not lined up properly most of the time. Wait for it to say "Assassinate" next to the button you'd use to do it, then click it.

mcswain1965
10-19-2012, 11:45 PM
That was my problem. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much. I have been jumping for a week and trying to figure out what I was doing wrong!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcswain1965
10-19-2012, 11:46 PM
I mean thanks to they guy that wrote to press x and right trigger. That is what worked. Thanks again