PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Aza404
10-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Dear Champions,

In the upcoming weeks, you will see new cards coming up in the game! Yes, that’s right, new original cards will enter the game pretty soon, which means more fun, more crazy combos and more epic fights on the Battleground! But, what you didn’t expect, is that one of these new cards will be created by YOU !

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/mystery_card_02.png

In the following weeks, we will ask you questions and suggestions via Facebook and forum polls and topics. From these suggestions, we will craft a special card at your image ;)

The event will go this way, in the upcoming weeks :
Chose a type of card (creature, spell, event, fortune)
Vote for a faction/school of magic (skip if Event card is chosen)
Submit abilities, powers
Vote for the best submission (among 5 chosen by the Dev team)
If a creature, customize cost/attack/retaliation/life points among a few sets chosen by the team
Vote for best concept art (among 4 artworks submitted by the art team)
>> Reveal the final card!
So make sure you check out this link and vote for Step 1 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/719281) !

Enjoy,
The DoC Team

hydramarine
10-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Great initiave, thanks.

nordentipwel
10-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Super awesome great idea :D

Chaosina
10-21-2012, 01:58 AM
Greeeeeeat!

Forcebringer
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM
love this ^^

LovelyTT
12-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I think it would be much better if there could be a channel that us player can hand out our initialized DIY ideas in this forum. It could also be a good chance to get further dev.

demondante0310
02-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi guys!

I have an idea, but I think all of you were thinking about it. So, the idea: what do you think about making new elementals? I don't think for new elementals, just the greater version of lesser elementals. Because I think it was a very good idea, making the Greater Fire Elemental, and I think, a greater earth, air and shadow elementals will be a good point in the life of the game. So I only thought about updating the cards, which are in the game (the 'greater' elementals). But if you allows me to write another idea, I will have: the wolf in the game, the Dire Wolf, is one of my favourite cards (I love wolfs), and I thought that we could make his better version, for example as 'Werewolf' or something else - I think it's a good name, but the name is not important so much, I think. And just back to the elementals: what do you think about you elementals like Ice elemental or/and Water elemental?

I am glad if the Ubisoft-guys will read these ideas, and if they find it good, make some of this, and put it into the game. Thank you forward!

r3tsa
02-01-2013, 10:46 AM
New cards only with new expansions(unless there will be next community card making event), thought a subforum with card ideas would be nice.

CornelioMagno
05-02-2013, 01:23 AM
I would like to see a creature card with for example "Intimidate - X" decrease attack and or defense of creatures in the same row for -X, (could be used in either Inferno, Stronghold or less prefered but rather typical Necro) or for Haven/ Stronghold "Inspire - X" increase HP of adjecent creatures by X, or for neutral cards: "Call Elements - X" pay X: Creature calls upon the powers of the elements, deals X dmg to ennemie hero but cant attack this turn. Or for inferno something like the Fire shield spell, but than as a ability instead of retaliation (like creature cost 3 with 2 AP 0 retaliation 3 HP)