PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood - In and Out - 100% Sync -HELP!!

Barneyboy69
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I have, I believe, tried every permutation now!

I cannot attain 100% sync on this memory.

I can get into the main party area easily without being detected. The problems seem to start after the killing of the last guard from the haycart.

I have tried killing, stealthily by poison dart and blade, the guard in front of the main building and then sneaking around via the steps and walking along the far side of the square, getting seated and then taking the banker out with the hidden blade from the seat. I then make my escape over the back wall and land in a pile of hay. I then leg it around the back alley.

No where along the way does it tell me I've been detected apart from when it tells me I've not achieved full sync.

I have tried going the other way over the near low wall and working my way over to the courtisans who I hire. I then work my way over to the seat adjacent to the cover ahead with the guard in front. The girls take care of him and I sit down. I wait my moment and take Juan out with the blade. I make my escape and still I can't get full sync.

I have viewed all of the You Tube vidoes and to be honest, I think my methods have been more tidy and more stealthy. All of the videos, without exception, all complete with 100% sync - but I can't!

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Please help somone - Im tearing my hair out here and I ain't got a lot left!

LoyalACFan
10-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Make sure you're not holding the right trigger when you kill him. If you're in high profile mode, you're technically not killing him from the bench; you're jumping off the bench to kill him. Release every other button while sitting on the bench, and press ONLY the Assassinate button when he gets close enough. If done properly, Ezio should discreetly stab him and place his dead body on the bench where he was sitting. From there, just watch the death speech and jump over the wall to safety, and you should be home free. If it still isn't working, then I don't know.

F4H bandicoot
10-17-2012, 12:15 AM
Just did this one and I didn't bother killing any of the guards other than the haystack one.
Sat on the far side and just used the crowd to get over there and then assassinate from the bench.
Don't go into high profile.
There's some courtesans in one corner you can use to distract guards as well if you are having trouble.

Barneyboy69
10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Make sure you're not holding the right trigger when you kill him. If you're in high profile mode, you're technically not killing him from the bench; you're jumping off the bench to kill him. Release every other button while sitting on the bench, and press ONLY the Assassinate button when he gets close enough. If done properly, Ezio should discreetly stab him and place his dead body on the bench where he was sitting. From there, just watch the death speech and jump over the wall to safety, and you should be home free. If it still isn't working, then I don't know.

Thanks very much!

It worked a treat!

I need some more help now however!

Secret Locations - Leader of The Pack.

I have tried and tried at this one also. My excecution streaks are not brilliant but I am certain I have got through without losing 10 squares of health but I am still not attaining 100% sync.

I was rather hoping that having earned the cheat "Buns of Steel", I could have solved it but unfortunately it doesn't save the progress.

Any good ideas?

LoyalACFan
10-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks very much!

It worked a treat!

I need some more help now however!

Secret Locations - Leader of The Pack.

I have tried and tried at this one also. My excecution streaks are not brilliant but I am certain I have got through without losing 10 squares of health but I am still not attaining 100% sync.

I was rather hoping that having earned the cheat "Buns of Steel", I could have solved it but unfortunately it doesn't save the progress.

Any good ideas?

I never had a problem with Leader of the Pack, but perhaps it's because of the armor you're wearing? Like if you have weak or no armor, you probably wouldn't have ten squares to begin with. In any case, try equipping some decent armor and trying again. Don't worry about kill streaks, just ignore the guys who try to stop you from running and run straight through until you get to the scenes where you're forced to fight. If you're still taking too much damage, stop using kill streaks entirely and just stand there countering each individual attacker. Until you get to the boss guy, who can't be countered effectively. Just put a few bullets in him and he shouldn't be a problem.

Barneyboy69
10-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I never had a problem with Leader of the Pack, but perhaps it's because of the armor you're wearing? Like if you have weak or no armor, you probably wouldn't have ten squares to begin with. In any case, try equipping some decent armor and trying again. Don't worry about kill streaks, just ignore the guys who try to stop you from running and run straight through until you get to the scenes where you're forced to fight. If you're still taking too much damage, stop using kill streaks entirely and just stand there countering each individual attacker. Until you get to the boss guy, who can't be countered effectively. Just put a few bullets in him and he shouldn't be a problem.

Hi,

I am sporting only the best armour and weaponry in that I have the Brutus outfit, dagger and Altair's sword.

I switch off the medicine to make sure I don't accidentally "make myself better" and replace it with say the smoke bombs.

One of the annoying problems I continually seem to get is the involuntary and unintended switching of selected weapon. For instance I may start by selecting the dagger and all of a sudden I start dropping smoke bombs or wanting throwing knives at nothing in mid fight.

Whilst fiddling with the buttons on the controller in a futile attempt to return to my original weapon of choice, I get a severe thrashing from the wording wolfmen!

Looking at the health meter, if that is anything to go by, by the time I get to claim the scroll, I visually have squares to spare, but still I only finish with 50% sync.

I just can't see where I am going wrong and is driving me, my wife and my Border Terrier daft, neither of which are particularly impressed with any of it!

I'll perseverance for a while longer but any help would be gratefully received.

Locopells
10-17-2012, 11:54 PM
The trick with any of thoses type is to master the double exceution in combat.

Barneyboy69
10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
All sorted now!

Completed everything at 100% synch and now ready to proceed to Sequence 8.

The worst mission was the Hell On Wheels - that took some time and patience I can tell you!

MRNMRSPACER
10-29-2012, 05:17 PM
All sorted now!

Completed everything at 100% synch and now ready to proceed to Sequence 8.

The worst mission was the Hell On Wheels - that took some time and patience I can tell you!
yeah that was last 1 i did....very hard