PDA

View Full Version : Shaar OTK

manytrees2
10-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Was asked to post my Shaar OTK deck so be pleased ...

Hero: Shaar, Invoker of the Skies

Events:
4x Celebrations
1x Week of Knowledge

Creatures:
1x Helexian Librarian (filler)
3x Pao Deathseeker (dont have 4)
2x Moonsilk Spider

Spells:
4x Inner Fire
2x Earthquake
2x Fog Veil
4x Stone Shield
4x Insect Swarm
2x Immolation
4x Cyclone
3x Firestorm
3x Armageddon

Fortunes:
4x Blood Shaman Hut
4x Arena
4x Altar of Shadows
4x Campfire

Le.Rancord
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks for sharing, its no otk though? :D

is the spells u only have 2 also limited by your card pool?

manytrees2
10-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Yes ... but it really doesnt matter what removal spells you use ... as long as they are a global effect.

@edit: yes ok, you dont kill from 20 ... but normally i can kill when the enemy is around 11-13 hp. And in some rare situations i even did the otk ^^.

Khepesh
10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
lol, bored with facing OTK (srsly ... facing them is boring as hell ... )

i tried yesterday to build one myself with shaar ... didn't have time to try it but it looked like yours ...
exept that i was planning to go with cyclops/grand final

only got 1 pao ...

krelian
10-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Nice one :)

I don't have some fourth copy of some cards to try it, i tried a similar version but i played against a discard deck and I got only 2 pao :P

But isn't this weaker in comparison of the kat otk wich draw/search a lot of cards? You basically have only campfire (not considering events that both otk decks use), so against a standard creature/spells deck you could have enough time to wait and have all the cards, but against a faster draw otk you should wait to have all the cards you need, and you can't event use arena if not the first one against a 20 hp opponent.

Or I am missing something here?

Le.Rancord
10-17-2012, 05:39 PM
His window for winning is larger, cause he has more tools to handle the enemy board, but he cannot kill as fast as Kat. *though u can play the deck u play with KAT easily with Shaar as well.*

manytrees2
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
You are right that this deck may be a bit weaker to other OTK decks but its very solid against creature decks because you allways have some removal tools in your hand.

And of course i dont have Kat ^^.

If more people switch to OTK i will just switch my deck again to some sort of anti OTK ;).