PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Connor leaning on the side of the colonists?

Funbun777
10-16-2012, 02:36 AM
Sure I want him to kill on both sides ( the enemy is the Templars after all) but let's look at this logically

It only makes sense that an assassin would lean toward the side fighting for their freedom and the colonial ideal of liberty being that the assassins share this view. So if connors going to be in the crossfire of a battle who's he going to side with colonists fighting with forthe very ideals that the assassins value or for a European monarchy that (was at the time indeed treating colonists as 2nd class citizens unworthy of representation ( not to say that one side was completly right while the other was wrong)

I don't mean to start a flamewar but I just wanted to raise this point ( ialsorealise that I made some errors in this but for some reason my phones touchscreen is not allowing me to go back)

Also the colonists won a game trailer wouldent be as exciting if it showcased Connor fighting for the loosing side

Evenesque
10-16-2012, 02:37 AM
Please stop perpetuating this argument. It never gets anywhere. Literally, there is never a resolution. They just keep going.

Funbun777
10-16-2012, 02:40 AM
True

lightlamp
10-16-2012, 02:43 AM
Because not many people want an Assassins creed game to be America vs The UK with Connor on one side. Even though every trailer so far has shown him as being a Patriot solider with a fancy hood

FinalJ1
10-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Amazing the war has been over for 200+ years and people fight over it because of a video game.

Black_Widow9
10-16-2012, 03:08 AM
Please stop perpetuating this argument. It never gets anywhere. Literally, there is never a resolution. They just keep going.

This. I would love to keep this open but it will only lead to a flame war.