PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy for PS3

fbarias89
10-16-2012, 12:37 AM
I heard this collection includes AC II with all the DLC. Is the DLC on the disc or a voucher?

And I wonder if this version will solve the issues AC II have on the PS3:

Can't replay memories, specially the final one in Rome. Only secret location memories are replayable. I saw Youtube videos where you can replay all them in the PC version.
Savegame is locked. It should allow me to copy it to USB and have it locked to the PSN account like most recent PS3 games do.

If those issues are solved I would buy it first day, otherwise it might not be worth to get it as I have all them.

Krayus Korianis
10-16-2012, 12:50 AM
You cannot replay any story missions in AC II, only in AC, AC:B and AC:R and probably in AC III can you replay story missions and such.

Save Games are still locked if they are or were locked on the PS3, but I don't have that problem with a 360 ;). However you can hack saved games if you took them off the hard drive or other medium. Obviously, Ubisoft doesn't want you to.

Trust me, if you already have them, you don't need this. This is for people who don't have them at all. Besides, the fun part is that you get AC when you get AC:R on the PS3... So it REALLY isn't a Trilogy, it's ALL the AC games except AC III.

Soulid_Snake
10-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Is this getting a UK release?