PDA

View Full Version : What do you want (Community)

TGbrownietlfc
10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Hello All,

For a while now I have been trying to promote the 6v6 official confilct ladder for GRFS on the PC which to my dislike has only seen 2 clans join! So I am asking you now what you would like as an official ladder/tournament for GRFS on the PC platform? I have set up a poll but if you have any idea of your own please post them below and I shall add them to the poll! I feel having a really strong based community ladder/tournament can help bring everyone together and enjoy the game a lot more! I know it's broken and I don't want people to post any stuff regarding this issue. I have created this thread purely to get the community together and bring a bit of a competitive edge to the game! So please answer my poll and sign up! Once you sign up if you add me TG brownie-t-lfc as well a post your username below that would be great!

Thank You

Thomas Brown
GRFS Head Admin

EDIT: I should point out that there is already a 6v6 ladder. If you would like a 6v6 tournament please +1 below!

EDIT [16/10/2012]: 3 +1 for 6v6 Tournament

EDIT [15/10/2012]: If we get over 10 votes for the 1v1 ladder and tournament and get 10 invites on my fragged nation account (TG brownie-t-lfc) I will launch that and invite all members who have added me (As long as there are 10) same goes for the 2v2 ladder and tournament. If you vote for the 3v3 or above please post below if you are part of a team and what ladder/tournament so I know, also post if you are a single player who has voted for 2v2 or above so I know! Thank You

tmPH.Tenspeed
10-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Super +1 to 6v6!

clemens2k1
10-15-2012, 10:02 AM
nice threat ,
why not 1on1 and team vs team.
The ingameladder of GRFS sucks.
If their would be some programmers out their who would take care of the GRFS community that would be great.
Maybe some of you guys remember
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/sixpagrang17wldskc98n.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

lu05091978
10-15-2012, 10:15 AM
I admit to being out of the box ....

Ask that the game is working after almost 4 months after purchase and 4 patches that still did not solve the many problems that we all know is utopia?

TGbrownietlfc
10-15-2012, 03:16 PM
1st Post Updated... Please Read!

TGbrownietlfc
10-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Come on everyone get your votes in! A lot of your are complaining, but still playing, this may be a way to get some enjoyment out of the game for yourselves and others!

John-Honey2012
10-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Wrong question, on an answer that is already given by the game: imagine a big map with all 500 GRFS players where you have to defend and attack, already on sunday afternoon , in a big city where you have to search rooms go upstairs and make all the things like in the campaign, only imagine. With snipers, street control points, and HQ assaults. And the next, why we didnīt get transporter guns to throw them back to start ( it may be more realistic than this game )

RAPXTOR
10-16-2012, 06:06 PM
+ 1 to 6x6 and 3x3 also will be fun