PDA

View Full Version : Going Dark...

GoldyTart
10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Halo 4 has been leaked after going gold 2 weeks ago. Halo 4 is on a single platform. AC3 has gone gold a few weeks ago. Its on multiple platforms (actually 2 for now). Halo 4 is supposed to get released in 3 weeks. AC3 will get released in 2. It looks like we might have to stay low on new details, spoilers, leaks. I have a fear that AC3 will get leaked eventually, now that there is a small window frame between now and October 31st. Already, Halo 4 single player content and spoilers have been released to the public and one of my friend actually saw the epilogue of Halo 4, and being a Halo fan, you can get what happened to him. I personally will stop seeing the forums and new AC content from Monday onwards. I will only follow acinitiates.com for latest AC content.

Thoughts?

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:21 PM
You`re going dark on your second post ?

BlankDistortion
10-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I can't make any promises at all concerning this, but your idea is really good. I myself and going dark soon, until I of course get home on October 30 from school, then I am back. Already I have seen some terribly minor spoilers from a guy that came in the forums that works for a magazine. Eh, doesn't matter. If you don't want to see anything, then go dark, but be careful, it isn't easy to hide from spoilers.

Edit~

Oh, and welcome to the Wiki I guess, laughing a ton right now that I just realized. Hilarious M.

Escappa
10-13-2012, 09:23 PM
You`re going dark on your second post ?

That's like: starting a facebook-account just for creating a "we hate facebook"-group.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
10-13-2012, 09:39 PM
It's a tradition for Halo to be leaked 3 weeks before release every Halo is leaked 2 or 3 weeks before release.

LoyalACFan
10-13-2012, 09:46 PM
I may be going dark soon as well. I just got into GTAIV again, so a replay of that and the two episodes should keep me busy for a couple of weeks until AC3. That is, if I have the willpower to cut myself off from AC3 for that long :rolleyes:

BlankDistortion
10-13-2012, 09:48 PM
I may be going dark soon as well. I just got into GTAIV again, so a replay of that and the two episodes should keep me busy for a couple of weeks until AC3. That is, if I have the willpower to cut myself off from AC3 for that long :rolleyes:

It is sooo difficult to cut away, I have tried it twice, but I keep coming back. I couldn't hold myself back from reading the thread about the guy who got to play early. Gah. I need to go dark soon though, or I will learn everything it feels.

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Going dark after your second post is kinda funny :P

MT4K
10-13-2012, 09:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/711923-The-100-Unoffical-Official-Going-Dark-Thread-Forums