PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia in Assassins Creed 3

osinam14
10-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Hi, im new to this forum and i dont know if it has been discussed yet.

I saw the EuroGamer conference of Assassins Creed 3 and in the minute 7:53, they were presenting the cities of Assassins Creed i think, so you can see the redcoats attacking civilians and at the right it says Philadelphia 1768, i dont know if it has been confirmed that philadelphia its going to be in the final game, i know Boston, The Frontier, New York and The Mediterrean Sea are going to be in the game, but i wanna know if Philadelphia is gonna be in the final game, as far as i know, philadelphia was a very important part of the American Revolution.

Sorry for my bad English.

Here is the link to the conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olYAVbnmc4w

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Mediterranean ? You know where that is ?:p

And Philly is there, just not free roam..

BBALive
10-13-2012, 09:22 PM
They created those scenarios in pre-production when Philadelphia was going to be one of the main cities in the game. They eventually dropped Philly due to how gridded it was.

Philly will still feature in the game in some shape or form, but they haven't released any details regarding its implementation.

Escappa
10-13-2012, 09:31 PM
But still, they may have lied to us about Philly not being free-roam just to keep it secret to the last minute. :p

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
But still, they may have lied to us about Philly not being free-roam just to keep it secret to the last minute. :p
That is being ridiculously optimistic.. xD

osinam14
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
i thought it was gonna be free-roam, but thats ok seeing how big the frontier its gonna be.
It would be cool to see philly in the game, im not sure but as far as i know the declaration of independence was signed on philly, and i think there is a video of Connor in Philadelphia. I think it was in one of the inside the making but im not completely sure :p

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:34 PM
i thought it was gonna be free-roam, but thats ok seeing how big the frontier its gonna be.
It would be cool to see philly in the game, im not sure but as far as i know the declaration of independence was signed on philly, and i think there is a video of Connor in Philadelphia. I think it was in one of the inside the making but im not completely sure :p
Philly was never shown... trust me

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Mediterranean ? You know where that is ?:p

And Philly is there, just not free roam..

Wau.....:rolleyes: that is really far away.

osinam14
10-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Sorry for the mistake :p

Escappa
10-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Philly was never shown... trust me

Yes it was, but just cinematic not gameplay. The part where Connor shakes hands with G.Washington is in a room in a house in Philadelphia:

At the bottom http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/702021-AC-3-Landmarks-in-New-York-City-amp-Boston-*SPOILERS*/page4 there's also more pictures at page 5 in same thread.

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 09:53 PM
In the game just not free roamable :'(

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Yes it was, but just cinematic not gameplay. The part where Connor shakes hands with G.Washington is in a room in a house in Philadelphia:

At the bottom http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/702021-AC-3-Landmarks-in-New-York-City-amp-Boston-*SPOILERS*/page4 there's also more pictures at page 5 in same thread.
I`m talking about the city it self..

Escappa
10-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I`m talking about the city it self..

Sorry lad, missunderstood.

Assassin_M
10-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Sorry lad, missunderstood.
Its okay, no harm done:)