PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me?

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I posted this in another thread but since no one answered it i will ask it here.

Well since i dont have shoping experience would it be good if i pre order PC version on Ebay? Since i live in Montenegro(if you know where that is) so there is no famous shops for games to pre order them and get on release date.What do you think,i will be soo grateful if someone can help me because i am so hyped for this game and i live in country where gaming isnt very developed. :confused:

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 05:31 PM
If you pre order on eBay you won't get it on the release day. Most people that sell things on eBay aren't stores so they get the Game on the release, and ship the day after the release to wherever they have sold it. Considering you are international it could be another week at best for it to reach you. Alternatively why don't you do what MT4K did and buy the PC download instead of disc version?

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 05:39 PM
If you pre order on eBay you won't get it on the release day. Most people that sell things on eBay aren't stores so they get the Game on the release, and ship the day after the release to wherever they have sold it. Considering you are international it could be another week at best for it to reach you. Alternatively why don't you do what MT4K did and buy the PC download instead of disc version?

This one i found on ebay is store ,and i think that download is more expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASSASSINS-CREED-3-III-PC-Game-Bargain-New-Sealed-/320983432898?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4abc1a7ec2

What you think of this one?

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 05:48 PM
This one i found on ebay is store ,and i think that download is more expensive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASSASSINS-CREED-3-III-PC-Game-Bargain-New-Sealed-/320983432898?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item4abc1a7ec2

What you think of this one?

I would go with these guys, I saw them yesterday too and thought it was the PS3 version (lols on me). I would suggest getting the quickest shipping to your address though. They said they ship before the release date. You will still get it after release date but when you get it is dependent on the postage you pay for.

Evenesque
10-13-2012, 05:52 PM
I recommend just downloading the game.

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 05:53 PM
I would go with these guys, I saw them yesterday too and thought it was the PS3 version (lols on me). I would suggest getting the quickest shipping to your address though. They said they ship before the release date. You will still get it after release date but when you get it is dependent on the postage you pay for.

How can i know when they can deliver ,and as you mentioned before ,what PC download is best,and can i download it exactly on release date.

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 05:54 PM
I recommend just downloading the game.

Can you recomed me store?

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 06:17 PM
How can i know when they can deliver ,and as you mentioned before ,what PC download is best,and can i download it exactly on release date.

I would send them a message asking what the quickest shipping is to your location.

Best PC download... not a clue, sorry.

Ielgon
10-13-2012, 06:17 PM
If you just want to download a game digitally, Steam is the most popular/big store (been a satisfied customer there for years). There are also some other services (EA's Origin for example) but they're mostly not as big/good as Steam.

The ebay one looks good since it seems to be an actual store that also takes orders through ebay. Of course they will ship slightly before or on release date, so depending on how far you live (in this case far) it will arrive a bit or way after release date.

Go digital if you really want to get the game on release day (you won't get it before if you get a digital copy) and don't mind not having a case/disk. Even retail copies go through digital services now however, so it doesn't really matter anyway. The only question is how much you wish to have the actual case and a disk with the installation files on it (so you don't have to download the entire game from a server each time). A good perk of digital is that you nearly always get some pre-order dlc so keep that in mind while browsing through the available stores.

HisSpiritLives
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
If you just want to download a game digitally, Steam is the most popular/big store (been a satisfied customer there for years). There are also some other services (EA's Origin for example) but they're mostly not as big/good as Steam.

The ebay one looks good since it seems to be an actual store that also takes orders through ebay. Of course they will ship slightly before or on release date, so depending on how far you live (in this case far) it will arrive a bit or way after release date.

Go digital if you really want to get the game on release day (you won't get it before if you get a digital copy) and don't mind not having a case/disk. Even retail copies go through digital services now however, so it doesn't really matter anyway. The only question is how much you wish to have the actual case and a disk with the installation files on it (so you don't have to download the entire game from a server each time). A good perk of digital is that you nearly always get some pre-order dlc so keep that in mind while browsing through the available stores.

Tnx guys, so i can download it from Steam exactly on release date.Only problem is i will have to wait download because my interent is slow,but well :D