PDA

View Full Version : Join or Die Edition and GAME Special edition bonus

VirusPT
10-13-2012, 03:59 PM
I have the Join or Die edition of AC3 pre-ordered at GAME, but I've seen that the Special edition exclusive to GAME has an extra mission with "over 60 minutes of gameplay". Will my Join or Die edition also include this extra mission, or should I cancel my preorder for Join or Die and get the Special edition GAME exclusive so I could get that extra mission?

F4H bandicoot
10-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Both editions come with there own single player missions;

Join or die: Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiacís War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

Game edition: A Dangerous Secret: Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you'll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.

Neither edition contains the other editions mission. Both missions probably take a similar amount of time to complete, and you get a new weapon at the end of both.
Join or Die comes with lots of other stuff though, like Washington's notebook and a medallion.

Source. (http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1298151/assassins_creed_3_join_or_die_freedom_collectors_e ditions_details.html)

Hagis21
10-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Join or Die has a SP mission called "The Ghost of War". Taken from the Assassins Creed Wiki:Completing the memory awarded Connor with the Pontiac's War Club, a deadly mace-like weapon

pacmanate
10-13-2012, 04:38 PM
I have the Join or Die edition of AC3 pre-ordered at GAME, but I've seen that the Special edition exclusive to GAME has an extra mission with "over 60 minutes of gameplay". Will my Join or Die edition also include this extra mission, or should I cancel my preorder for Join or Die and get the Special edition GAME exclusive so I could get that extra mission?

You read that wrong.

Join Or Die contains - Medallion, George Washingtons Journal, Ghost of War Mission with Warclub and PS3 exclusive 4 missions of 60 minutes of gameplay
GAME Special Edition contains - A Dangerous Secret Mission and Pistol and PS3 exclusive 4 missions of 60 minutes of Gameplay. You also get to customize the colours on the Aquila too... EXCITING.

SO yeah, buy the Join or Die, all PS3 editions include the 60 minutes of gameplay and GAME are ripping EVERYONE off with this editions price.