PDA

View Full Version : Just an observation....,

Rogue Agent 035
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Upon watchin the commented Boston an Frontier demos (more in city specific), the one good thing about the sights an sounds is un-like Constantinople, when you hear a dog barking or a cat chokin on a fur ball..., the chances are real good yer gonna see the animal. Again, just an observation..., as in Revelations, I can't count the number of times I'd hear either dog bark or a cat yowl an think "Where in the H did that come from".

tjbyrum1
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
I've also observed the lack of tall buildings, which I prefer.

I'm not saying I want small buildings, but the ones in AC3 look good enough for me.

BBALive
10-11-2012, 07:18 PM
I've also observed the lack of tall buildings, which I prefer.

I'm not saying I want small buildings, but the ones in AC3 look good enough for me.

It wouldn't be accurate for the game to have loads of tall buildings anyway.

Rogue Agent 035
10-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Another thing I just noticed while watchin the Ft. Wocott Demo was unless they fix it by release which is highly unlikely, but I noticed 1 guard still carries on 2 guard conversations (Either that er he's gone bonzo an is talkin to hisself), an if you ledge assassinate someone off a short drop ledge, it still sounds like their fallin outta 15 story buildin. Kinda funny really but just seems a bit odd

IWGCJoeCool
10-12-2012, 12:16 AM
churches were historically the tallest structures in any settlement>town.city, except for maybe seaside towns where a high srtructure was built to house a signal fire (lighthouse).

i WILL miss those insanely vertigous Viewpoints and Leaps O' Faith though.

Layytez
10-12-2012, 12:26 AM
For once ill actually be able to see the sky with ease.

Evenesque
10-12-2012, 12:41 AM
To all the people in this thread and others that think the really high synch points are gone, just remember that trees and cliffs can get pretty high.

Rogue Agent 035
10-12-2012, 01:45 AM
To all the people in this thread and others that think the really high synch points are gone, just remember that trees and cliffs can get pretty high.

Cool..., bein humanly terrified of heights in reality, I like the high climbin aspect. ;)

Legendz54
10-12-2012, 01:46 AM
I hope there is a really tall cliff or tree that i can climb, similar to the throat of the world in skyrim, beautiful views of everywhere.

ignition11
10-12-2012, 02:21 AM
I wouldn't mind cliff diving... but in to what? there won't be any hay piles in the middle of the frontier.

Assassin_M
10-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I wouldn't mind cliff diving... but in to what? there won't be any hay piles in the middle of the frontier.
Then you have not seen the latest "Making of" Video

Evenesque
10-12-2012, 02:25 AM

But there are piles of leaves

GreatBeyonder
10-12-2012, 02:45 AM
I think its hilarious that apparently everyone in the AC universe can freerun. I'm wondering if there will be fewer freerunning guards in AC3 though, since it seems less believable the more 'modern' you get,

tre289
10-12-2012, 06:46 AM
I think its hilarious that apparently everyone in the AC universe can freerun. I'm wondering if there will be fewer freerunning guards in AC3 though, since it seems less believable the more 'modern' you get,

Yeah, i was thinking about this the other day.

It was a bit silly to have guards freerunning and scaling buildings and whatnot in previous AC games, and I'm hoping for the same thing you are describing. Less guards that will climb buildings somehow, as it just seems a bit weird, and doesn't make you feel as special as an assassin with those abilities xP

Evenesque
10-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Yeah, i was thinking about this the other day.

It was a bit silly to have guards freerunning and scaling buildings and whatnot in previous AC games, and I'm hoping for the same thing you are describing. Less guards that will climb buildings somehow, as it just seems a bit weird, and doesn't make you feel as special as an assassin with those abilities xP

Well before they ran after you because the primary way of dealing with you was a melee weapon.

Or a rock. But they said they don't throw rocks anymore. They just shoot you.

So....yea they'll probably just shoot you.