PDA

View Full Version : Thanks UBI for ambitious game !!! BIG THANK YOU !

ici.chacal
10-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Hello All,

I know that the beginnings of PC GRFS were very difficult for us but finally we have to agreed that after 3 patches game is working correctly - at least 4 me !

I created this topic as I am a big fan of tactic shooters like GRFS and I want to thank you UBI that it delivers to us. So fat we have not had a such good tactic shooter on the games market.

UBI Please do not forget about PC gamers and pelase develop GRFS with DLCs also for us ! Or GFRS 2...3.. etc

Do not focus only on PS3 or Xbox as the platforms are old and not powerfull enough for graphics.. we know you can do much better on PC which we still upgrade.

-----------

To all users, please write some thank you for Ubi if you agree with me !!!! :)

Regards,
ici.chacal

stndbfrgrn
10-11-2012, 01:13 PM
You are embarassing.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi stndbfrgrn, please do not insult people.

sneaklez
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM
I was expecting to read a "Your welcome" or a friendly message on Ubi-Mush'sreply from someone who appreciates and thanking Ubi but seems just a straight face and no comment.... oh well at least she defended ici.chacal ....:)

Oh well, anyway. I can still say "Thank you Ubisoft and to all devs" with a smile for all their efforts. I know that game is having a very rough time getting up from a lot of issues and disappointed gamers despite the past TU's. I'm not going to whine or brag too much about the issues and problems on this game as I know they're trying their best but they can't please everyone with their efforts since everyone who complained are mostly right and have a point.
At least I myself can wait with future TU's as this is not the only game that I can play while waiting for updates. But I'm quite somehow sure that by the time they are able to make the game right with TU's it will be too late for GRFS already and only few less gamers playing it when that time comes,I hope I am wrong on this..... :)

Still, Thank you UBISOFT and to all Dev's who're working on TU's..... ;)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-11-2012, 02:22 PM
This is indeed awesome news :) shame it was tainted by stndbfrgrn's reply.

Thank you for your comments too slashpen :) and I'm a she ;)

CosyPigeon
10-11-2012, 02:47 PM
I always feel like I should be thanking Redstorm since they actually made the game, and grumping at Ubisoft for letting their policies make a great game into a disappointing one. If you wan't to tank them ICI, you should send them an emai:. contact@redstorm.com

Ubi_Antoine
10-11-2012, 02:59 PM
and I'm a she ;)

I confirm :cool:

ici.chacal
10-11-2012, 03:32 PM
stndbfrgrn - are you tired already your life ? Seems you are very depressed ... such people see world in to colors - black or wite - this is very simply !

ici.chacal
10-11-2012, 03:42 PM
One again UBI, Good game please continue developing GRFS !!!

sneaklez
10-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm a she http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png

I confirm http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/cool.png

Ahahah lol, Yeah right. If only I could tell, I bet you saw what I didn't. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/rolleyes.png
I edited it... she http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png

stndbfrgrn
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
stndbfrgrn - are you tired already your life ? Seems you are very depressed ... such people see world in to colors - black or wite - this is very simply !

Despite your lack of any critical sense, and of maturity, judging from this post of yours, I thank you for your enlightening life lesson, and please forgive my "insult".
Out.

GustyX
10-11-2012, 05:53 PM
It's cca the 4th same topic...

I agree with u, GRFS is one of my favorit game (campaign is EPIC!!!!), but cant uderstand, why cant the devs say sg to pc players. Always soon, soon, soon....

It is mid october, some info about Raven Strike DLC and HC mode??? There should be any info already...

EvilPixieGrrr
10-11-2012, 08:43 PM
It's nice to hear the compliments, thanks gang!

Havoc422
10-11-2012, 09:37 PM
It's nice to hear the compliments, thanks gang! They are trolling lol

GustyX
10-11-2012, 10:10 PM
They are trolling lol
We dont, but YOU do!:cool:

Otherwise, this absolutely not trolling. Dont count the last mission, do have anybody some problem with SP? I dont think so, because it is very good. There are problems with the MP. I agree with that. But this is, why I dont want the "MP fixes", but they RS mission DLC and the HC mode i want. Maybe in a few days :cool:;).

So, do your job and give us some info about them!!!!

Havoc422
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
We dont, but YOU do!:cool:

Otherwise, this absolutely not trolling. Dont count the last mission, do have anybody some problem with SP? I dont think so, because it is very good. There are problems with the MP. I agree with that. But this is, why I dont want the "MP fixes", but they RS mission DLC and the HC mode i want. Maybe in a few days :cool:;).

So, do your job and give us some info about them!!!! Do have anybody some problem with your sentence structure? It's all just a big troll.

RAPXTOR
10-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello All,

I know that the beginnings of PC GRFS were very difficult for us but finally we have to agreed that after 3 patches game is working correctly - at least 4 me !

I created this topic as I am a big fan of tactic shooters like GRFS and I want to thank you UBI that it delivers to us. So fat we have not had a such good tactic shooter on the games market.

UBI Please do not forget about PC gamers and pelase develop GRFS with DLCs also for us ! Or GFRS 2...3.. etc

Do not focus only on PS3 or Xbox as the platforms are old and not powerfull enough for graphics.. we know you can do much better on PC which we still upgrade.

To all users, please write some thank you for Ubi if you agree with me !!!! :)

Regards,
ici.chacal

Hi, I agreed with you, luckuly the game works for me to, but dont forget that the game doesnt work for lots of people, the promised XP patch didnt arrive, the TU 1.5 didnt arrive, any of the consoles DLCs dont have a release date for PC and we dont have the support needed, so ye its a great game but Ubisoft dont continue with this posture please, dont disrespect the PC Gamers of the world, we dont deserve this kind of treatment, happy costumers means more sales and less losses, stay with your word and we dont complain.
Regards to all,

SimplyAkri
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi, I agreed with you, luckuly the game works for me to, but dont forget that the game doesnt work for lots of people, the promised XP patch didnt arrive, the TU 1.5 didnt arrive, any of the consoles DLCs dont have a release date for PC and we dont have the support needed, so ye its a great game but Ubisoft dont continue with this posture please, dont disrespect the PC Gamers of the world, we dont deserve this kind of treatment, happy costumers means more sales and less losses, stay with your word and we dont complain.
Regards to all,

They already disrespected PC gamers with blaming their piracy rates on us.