PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody (Some questions included)

GoldyTart
10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi,
I've been stalking Ubisoft Forums (particularly AC) for a whole year. With AC3 out in ~20 days, It's time to make a formal introduction and become a member (okay junior member for now...)! AC is my life - literally -. I always followed it since I started playing ACB when it was released. The sci-fi story dragged me in because I was intrigued by TWCB and the apple of EDEN (the place and peoples I always studied about). So today I have screenshot of my desktop, with a bunch of youtube thingys -- some that made me laugh, some that made me question (not really) --. And AC Initiates (I love that site!)

http://i.imgur.com/CBZdt.jpg

(Yes, yes. As I said, my life [and desktop] usually revolves around AC, and AC only :) )

Sooo, looking at the comments that I captured from IGN's making of AC3: Part 3, some made me laugh like the comment Erickblaze3 made and also viperhunter121 and tubrokev911.... (even I did wonder why they were playing with an Xbox 360 setup, looked odd to me)

Regarding Erickblaze3, I remember back in March, most of us were also skeptical about the American Revolution... I feel glad the AC has taken the American revolution route because Connor is a badass and learning about periods you don't really know about (from Canada) is what dragged me into AC as well. I want to ask and see some of your reflections before AC3 was formally announced, and now, when we are soo close to get our own personal copies and seeing all the trailers and gameplay. I am, to put it bluntly, super excited. I did have my doubts, but the steelbook cover that showed an artist's sketch of Connor really showed me how this could look to be a cool game. After seeing the teaser, I fell in love, and never doubted Ubisoft's decision ever since.

Regarding 4tknaruto's comment, is AC3 really GOTY type? Personally I think so, atleast in the action/adventure category because of everything they've shown in trailers that wowed us, and in regards to the brilliant and complex plot of AC (Also "I love You" ???)

Thanks for reading!!!

deskp
10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Tehe, this was an unusual topic! Presulably we're seeing PC gameplay played with an xbox controller.

I do however hope the xbox version is better than the ps3 version! because I prefer playing on xbox.

Assassin_M
10-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Tehe, this was an unusual topic! Presulably we're seeing PC gameplay played with an xbox controller.

I do however hope the xbox version is better than the ps3 version! because I prefer playing on xbox.
Still no reason to wish for something crappy like that -_-

Paulsifer42
10-11-2012, 10:10 AM

I have a feeling you're reading too much into his post.

pacmanate
10-11-2012, 11:47 AM

He could just like the 360 controller... Personally I prefer my PS3 for AC games.

IceHot100
10-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Haha, no idea, why you would hope that xbox version should be better. You can just say they are equally good?

IWGCJoeCool
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM
am i missing something, but from a gameplay perspective, isnt the only difference between XBox and PS controllers the Stick/Button placement? why would there be any other differences? i know the WiiU will present some unigue wrinkles, and we'll (somebody) will see if that's kool or more a distraction.

JC aka Connor Yothore (native American for cold :cool: )

DavisP92
10-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Since ACB hasn't the ps3 version been better then the xbox version? If anything it would be that or just the same, since that's what they are probably shooting for

tjbyrum1
10-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Since ACB hasn't the ps3 version been better then the xbox version? If anything it would be that or just the same, since that's what they are probably shooting for

How was it better?

I hate people who do this, trying to make games better on certain consoles and crap. >:(

RzaRecta357
10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
PS3 is lead platform so it'll probably be smoothest regardless. But it's MUCH easier to port from the PS3 then to the PS3 so we'll probably end up with almost identical games.

Then next month when it releases on PC also it'll be so gorgeous it's redonkadonk.

pacmanate
10-11-2012, 03:55 PM
PS3 is lead platform so it'll probably be smoothest regardless.

Wrong.