PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules..

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 11:41 PM
We all have varied amounts of time that we spend on the Forums. We follow the rules and codes, BUT.. Im sure all of us spend our time else where. Has it ever happened that while you were commenting on Facbook, you said "Oh no I cannot double post" ? or "Oh crap swearing is against the rules" ? Or on any other site that you weren't obliged to follow forum rules ??

ACfan443
10-08-2012, 11:44 PM
No..

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 11:46 PM
No..
You`re new..:p

rileypoole1234
10-09-2012, 12:17 AM
I said "Sorry for the DP" on Facebook comments recently, completely not thinking. It did not go over well...

TheDanteEX
10-09-2012, 12:45 AM
The Ubi forums have some of the most lenient rules compared to the forums I'm familiar with. They let a lot of things slide and seem to rarely give out warnings for breaking the rules. If it were up to me, I'd deem them too nice, but fortunately it's not.

Assassin_M
10-09-2012, 12:46 AM
The Ubi forums have some of the most lenient rules compared to the forums I'm familiar with. They let a lot of things slide and seem to rarely give out warnings for breaking the rules. If it were up to me, I'd deem them too nice, but fortunately it's not.
Not the point of this thread :confused:

SixKeys
10-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Not the point of this thread :confused:

But it's sort of related. I think he means you don't have to double-check yourself elsewhere when you generally don't get punished for breaking the rules here. (Minor ones like double-posting.)

Assassin_M
10-09-2012, 01:05 AM
But it's sort of related. I think he means you don't have to double-check yourself elsewhere when you generally don't get punished for breaking the rules here. (Minor ones like double-posting.)
I do :|

Dont judge me..

pacmanate
10-09-2012, 07:36 AM
I said "Sorry for the DP" on Facebook comments recently, completely not thinking. It did not go over well...

Hahahaha. I personally don't have problems with double posting or whatever... besides, we can still swear on these forums, we just get ****** <-------- instead :D

ACfan443
10-09-2012, 07:42 AM
You`re new..:p

Lol the amount of time I spend on here you'd think it'd have an influence, but actually it's liberating to be able swear and post whatever inappropriate YouTube video you like on other sites, without the fear of a moderator removing them and banning you.

dewgel
10-09-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm just glad we don't have people double / triple or quad posting "BUMP" in thier own topics haha

pacmanate
10-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Lol the amount of time I spend on here you'd think it'd have an influence, but actually it's liberating to be able swear and post whatever inappropriate YouTube video you like on other sites, without the fear of a moderator removing them and banning you.

I know right! You can use words like *** and *** and say you ***** **** get the **** out of my *******

Assassin_M
10-09-2012, 07:53 AM
I know right! You can use words like *** and *** and say you ***** **** get the **** out of my *******
You never really used insults did you ? just random asterisks..

pacmanate
10-09-2012, 07:57 AM
You never really used insults did you ? just random asterisks..

;) That actually translates too " You can use words like "hey" and "you" and say "stupid noob", get the "hell" out of my "kitchen".